Orville Redenbacher's Cheddar Cheese Gourmet Popping Corn uploaded by Alana F.Orville Redenbacher's Cheddar Cheese Gourmet Popping Corn uploaded by Codie A.Orville Redenbacher's Cheddar Cheese Gourmet Popping Corn uploaded by Amanda A.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #27 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Hot And Cheesy Flavor Pops Up Fresh From The Microwave

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Color Added Paprika Vegetable Juice Beet Natural Flavor (Including Milk) Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E For Freshness) Butter Oil

Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
I was SO excited about this when I saw it at the store. I love cheese popcorn but you can never pop your own and now I could. When I popped it the first thing I noticed that even after giving it the full amount of time, the bag only came out half full and there were so many kernels left over. I also noticed that the flavor of it wasn't really cheesy.
I had high expectations and ended up with half popped bags of popcorn and really messy hands. It still tastes good but I won't be repurchasing
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
The only bag of popcorn I will EVER eat... Mr. O knew exactly what he was doing when he made this popcorn recipe. It's light, fluffy and crunchy and not overly sweet as most popcorns are to me
Meesh G.
Woodland Hls, CA
What is it about kettle corn that is sooo good?! The world may never know. Regardless, I'm a sucker for kettle corn. No matter how strict of a diet I'm trying to be on (especially trying to cut this post partum baby weight) I just can't give in my kettle corn. You don't feel heavy after snacking on this and is just perfect to me.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Is it weird I just can't get into this flavor. I'm really not a fan of the cheddar cheese. Not really even sure why. Usually I'm all for anything cheesy as long as it isn't that powdery cardboard cheese. Lol. Try it anyway. See what you think, but this isn't one of my favorites by Orville.
Cayla M.
Carson City, NV
Best Kettle Korn popcorn ever! I love this stuff and the mini bags make it even better because you have your own little bag with just enough popcorn that you can doctor up yourself plus no bowls to dirty up! It is a win-win here at my house with such a large family!
Jahnee L.
Enjoyable and delicious kettle Corn popcorn. A great movie snack very affordable purchase from Walmart I’m not sure about healthy it’s kettle corn so it’s kinda sweet and buttery but very good. I would definitely recommend this it’s really good.
Thel G.
High Point, NC
Perfect snack!! In less than 2 minutes, I can enjoy this sweet and savory treat! After trying these for the first time, I can't eat any other microwave popcorn. And I love the snack size. Stops me from eating an entire large bag in one setting!
Afton H.
Hampton, VA
I love the snack bags that are kettle corn flavor. I already love popcorn and this popcorn is amazing. It's just the right amount of sweet and salty. Perfect snack for one of you significant other doesn't care for this snack like mine doesn't.
Tamara P.
Seymour, TN
I’m a huge popcorn lover and so are my babes. It’s the perfect snack and we have plenty of movie nights at our house so this popcorn is always our go to and it offers the perfect amount of sweet! Seriously, can’t go wrong with this stuff!
J M.
I love cheddar popcorn. Especially when it's mixed with caramel. Orville is about the only brand I can find that makes it. The pop up bowl is just an added bonus. The cheese stuff does get all over my hands but just bring napkins.
Jen W.
Philadelphia, PA
What are your favorite popcorn toppings?
Eve R.
Does this come in any pour-over cheese popcorn varieties?
Jennifer J.
San Ramon, CA
What is your favorite "Popcorn" recipe for the "Big Game"?
Liz B.
Where can I get these?
Ravleen K.
Is it real cheese or super processed fake kind?

back