Orville Redenbacher's Cheddar Cheese Gourmet Popping Corn uploaded by Alana F.Orville Redenbacher's Cheddar Cheese Gourmet Popping Corn uploaded by Codie A.Orville Redenbacher's Cheddar Cheese Gourmet Popping Corn uploaded by Amanda A.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

Hot And Cheesy Flavor Pops Up Fresh From The Microwave

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Color Added Paprika Vegetable Juice Beet Natural Flavor (Including Milk) Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E For Freshness) Butter Oil

Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
I was SO excited about this when I saw it at the store. I love cheese popcorn but you can never pop your own and now I could. When I popped it the first thing I noticed that even after giving it the full amount of time, the bag only came out half full and there were so many kernels left over. I also noticed that the flavor of it wasn't really cheesy.
I had high expectations and ended up with half popped bags of popcorn and really messy hands. It still tastes good but I won't be repurchasing
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
The only bag of popcorn I will EVER eat... Mr. O knew exactly what he was doing when he made this popcorn recipe. It's light, fluffy and crunchy and not overly sweet as most popcorns are to me
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Is it weird I just can't get into this flavor. I'm really not a fan of the cheddar cheese. Not really even sure why. Usually I'm all for anything cheesy as long as it isn't that powdery cardboard cheese. Lol. Try it anyway. See what you think, but this isn't one of my favorites by Orville.
Tamara P.
Seymour, TN
I’m a huge popcorn lover and so are my babes. It’s the perfect snack and we have plenty of movie nights at our house so this popcorn is always our go to and it offers the perfect amount of sweet! Seriously, can’t go wrong with this stuff!
Juliana H.
Jacksonville
Hands down the best popcorn is kettle korn , and second to it is movie theatre popcorn. But the sweet and salty tatse isnt overpowering on either side , and i love that there is extra flavoring on the inside of the bag!
Kayla T.
Hartselle , AL
This is my go to snack when I am hungry but do not need to eat a meal. This is a great product and exceeds my expectations. This product is very delicious and never disappoints. I suggest everyone to buy this product.
Kaitlynn C.
Warrior, AL
I am a huge fan of these snacks and of this particular brand!! I love that these are absolutely delicious and that I can eat all the time and never get tired of them!
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
To me it doesn’t taste super cheddar flavor but still good. I wish it came with more packages of popcorn. This a really affordable snack and bough mine from my local grocery store.
charlotte m.
united states
This popcorn is very tasty. It is very cheesy. I would definitely recommend this popcorn to anyone. It is hard to find in the store sometimes but u can usually find it at publix.
Kajsa C.
This is the perfect "tide me over" snack for work! It has just enough sweet tasting to it that you can enjoy it. It's light and fluffy and cooks all around well, unless you burn it of course! You can purchase it at your local grocery store where you would find any other popcorn.
Jen W.
Philadelphia, PA
What are your favorite popcorn toppings?
Eve R.
Does this come in any pour-over cheese popcorn varieties?
Liz B.
Where can I get these?
Jennifer J.
San Ramon, CA
What is your favorite "Popcorn" recipe for the "Big Game"?
Ravleen K.
Is it real cheese or super processed fake kind?