Add a Photo

By ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S CANADA
#27 in Popcorn

We've always been about quality. In fact, we're a little obsessed with it. Take our premium Caramel & White Cheddar popcorn. It has the light, fluffy texture you know and love - with rich, buttery caramel and premium white cheddar to heighten the experience.

Photos (379)
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Vancouver, BC
Jan. 5, 2017, 2:06 a.m.
Review for: Orville Redenbacher's Caramel White Cheddar Popcorn
Overall, the flavour is good!

However, I was a bit confused by the size of the bag in comparison to the amount of product inside. I'm not sure if it was just a special case for testing purposes or if that's actually an exact package ready for the shelves, but honestly I would pick it up in store, notice the difference, then put it down to pick something else. Perhaps it has to do with the weight from the caramel?

But that aside, the taste and crunch was good. I would recommend the white cheddar flavour to be a bit stronger, but that may be just my taste.

I was able to try the new Caramel & White Cheddar Popcorn complimentary from @Orvillecanada in my most recent VoxBox from @influenster
Anastacia S.
Anastacia S.
Toronto ON , ON
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:53 a.m.
Review for: Orville Redenbacher's Caramel White Cheddar Popcorn
Loved this popcorn so much my boyfriend and I ate it in less than 20 minutes! Perfect ratio of caramel to white cheddar and even though it was shipped to me it was all still nicely popped and not all crumbly. The caramel melts in your mouth and after writing this I'm off to the store to stock up for the holidays! I received this product free/complimentary for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Whitby, ON
Jan. 12, 2017, 12:43 p.m.
Review for: Orville Redenbacher's Caramel White Cheddar Popcorn
I am actually obsessed with this product. This is not something that I would normally pick up off of the shelf but I received it to try for free from Influenster. It is a very satisfying snack with the mixture of caramel and white cheddar popcorn pieces all mixed together. My son opened the bag and enjoyed it immensely. The flavours were good and not too harsh and somehow complemented each other well.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Dec. 18, 2016, 3:19 p.m.
Review for: Orville Redenbacher's Caramel White Cheddar Popcorn
These are to die for! A little sweet, a little salty, and a whole lot of amazing!! 😍😍😍
amanda l.
amanda l.
Grand Saline, TX
March 28, 2017, 4:04 p.m.
Review for: Orville Redenbacher's Caramel White Cheddar Popcorn
This popcorn is the bomb ! Its has the best taste and is totally affordable and the taste is kinda buttery and carmely and I just love it
Rebecca Y.
Rebecca Y.
Toronto, ON
Jan. 12, 2017, 7:41 a.m.
Review for: Orville Redenbacher's Caramel White Cheddar Popcorn
I was sent this product complimentary to try and I'm usually not a fan of popcorn that mixes sweet and salty, but this popcorn delivers! I made three of my friends try some with me and they also agreed. The caramel and the cheese work well together and I would definitely buy this!! All of these opinions are my own :)
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Etobicoke, Ontario
Jan. 4, 2017, 10:18 a.m.
Review for: Orville Redenbacher's Caramel White Cheddar Popcorn
I am all about sweet and salty combo snacks, so when I was sent Orville redenbachers caramel and white cheddar popcorn to try I was super excited. I loved the texture of the popcorn but the flavour seemed like it was missing something. The cheese wasn't cheesy enough and there wasn't enough caramel. I would buy this product if I was craving sweet and salty, but the flavor could use some improvement.

I was sent this box for free in exchange for a fair and honest review of the product.
Ivette E.
Ivette E.
Nov. 30, 2016, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: Orville Redenbacher's Caramel White Cheddar Popcorn
The Orville Redenbacher's Pop Crunch Brown Sugar Cinnamon Flavored Popcorn Snack are so good my baby loves these
Karen D.
Karen D.
Whitby, ON
Jan. 4, 2017, 10:28 a.m.
Review for: Orville Redenbacher's Caramel White Cheddar Popcorn
As a mega lover of Smartfood I was skeptical about trying this to see how it measured up, however I was pleasantly surprised. The cheddar taste is similar, but the caramel adds a nice smell and taste without being too sweet. Definitely a perfect snack when you're craving both sweet and salty!

Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary for testing purposes but all opinions are my own. Received in my #VoxBox from @Influester @InfluensterCA
Heather L.
Heather L.
Jan. 5, 2017, 11:10 a.m.
Review for: Orville Redenbacher's Caramel White Cheddar Popcorn
We loved the new caramel and white cheddar popcorn! It was perfect for watching a movie and snacking as a family :) It was a really good twist on a "chicago mix" - and a good quality one! We tested our popcorn for free, but all opinions are our own!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
I've never thought of combining caramel and cheddar! Is this a more savory or sweet popcorn or both?!
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
108 mile ranch, BC
Who else was in love with this snack popcorn?!
Grace W.
Grace W.
Toronto, Ontario
Who else received a bag that was 1/3 full? So much air, not enough product! Come on now ...
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Winnipeg , MB
Anyone know where I can actually buy this!? I got it for free from influenster and had to give the bag to my grandpa because he's obsessed now. But now I go out of my way to kernels to get white cheddar and caramel separate and mix them together for him.. Which is probably alot more expensive then just buying a bag
Emily C.
Emily C.
Vancouver, BC
Anyone else feel like this is a weird combination of flavours?