Orville Redenbacher's® Caramel White Cheddar Popcorn

We've always been about quality. In fact, we're a little obsessed with it. Take our premium Caramel & White Cheddar popcorn. It has the light, fluffy texture you know and love - with rich, buttery caramel and premium white cheddar to heighten the experience.

Does anyone know where I can find this? I’ve never seen this at my local grocery!
Has anybody heard of what some upcoming #voxboxes might be?
I really don't love the combo of these together. Anyone else just a fan of the flavors separately?
Start your review of Orville Redenbacher's® Caramel White Cheddar Popcorn!
How would you rate this product?
Waycross, GA
Very good for on the go and we use to go a lot to different doctors. I love me some popcorn now and the cheese and Carmel was just enough. You can't improve perfect. It cost more than the others but read the bag on them you'll put it back and buy this every time
Sierra Vista, AZ
OMG super yummy !! We love to buy this popcorn on movie nights , we take a bag of m&Ms and mix it in the popcorn and eat it together !! And OMG I'm in love !! Yes I would recommend to all of my friends , family and you !! And yes I would definitely buy again
East Elmhurst, NY
Purchased at: Target
I am a huge foodie because of my kids. I love to snack with my kids because it is the best thing to do. This popcorn is extremely healthy and tastes amazing. My family loves to eat popcorn as well. It is perfect for everyone. Low calories.
Cicero, IL
This type of popcorn taste really good, first thing I want to talk about is the packaging, it's has a smooth and slick package, I like how they make everything on the front of it all organized and not messy. Another thing is the taste I usually have microwave popcorn, but this in a bag already and it's good to eat no cooking it or microwave it, this removed all that confusing, and has a much better taste than an microwave popcorn.
Toronto, ON
Orville Redenbacher's® Caramel White Cheddar Popcorn uploaded by Marlen J.
I received a free sample of Caramel & White Cheddar popcorn and now is my go-to treat. I like movie popcorn with m&m's together so I was looking forward to the sweet and salty combination. Loved it. For those that like caramel popcorn, this will be addicting. I shared it with my daughter, she initially was hunting for the caramel ones, but later she enjoyed the combination. For me is about to replace movie popcorn, and that is a big step!
Toronto, ON
I am all about sweet and salty combo snacks, so when I was sent Orville redenbachers caramel and white cheddar popcorn to try I was super excited. I loved the texture of the popcorn but the flavour seemed like it was missing something. The cheese wasn't cheesy enough and there wasn't enough caramel. I would buy this product if I was craving sweet and salty, but the flavor could use some improvement. I was sent this box for free in exchange for a fair and honest review of the product.
Ajax, ON
I am actually obsessed with this product. This is not something that I would normally pick up off of the shelf but I received it to try for free from Influenster. It is a very satisfying snack with the mixture of caramel and white cheddar popcorn pieces all mixed together. My son opened the bag and enjoyed it immensely. The flavours were good and not too harsh and somehow complemented each other well.
Toronto, ON
OMG this was so good! I wouldn't have necessarily thought to put white cheddar and caramel together, though I love both individually. I do like to make my own popcorn, but this is delicious and I would definitely buy it for a quick fix. I received this product free/complimentary for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Bulan , KY
This is what I call a super snack!! Lol Carmel she’s it all and then added white cheddar OMG I’m in heaven!! And no one makes any kind of popcorn product better then Orville  Redenbacher right? Or that’s my opinion! Between this and movie butter popcorn I love them all!! 🍿 🎥💋
Little Rock, AR
White Cheddar Popcorn... YES, PLEASE! Orville has, hands down, the best flavor! I love popcorn as a snack and will gladly let it tide me over until the next meal. Orville Redenbacher's Caramel White Cheddar Popcorn exceeded my expectation. Repeat customer for life!