BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S CANADA #35 in Popcorn

We've always been about quality. In fact, we're a little obsessed with it. Take our premium Caramel & White Cheddar popcorn. It has the light, fluffy texture you know and love - with rich, buttery caramel and premium white cheddar to heighten the experience.

• What's different from this brand of white cheddar popcorn? 4 Answers
  • Anyone know where I can actually buy this!? I got it for free from...6 Answers
  • Who else received a bag that was 1/3 full? So much air, not enough ...9 Answers
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Vancouver, BC
Overall, the flavour is good!

However, I was a bit confused by the size of the bag in comparison to the amount of product inside. I'm not sure if it was just a special case for testing purposes or if that's actually an exact package ready for the shelves, but honestly I would pick it up in store, notice the difference, then put it down to pick something else. Perhaps it has to do with the weight from the caramel?

But that aside, the taste and crunch was good. I would recommend the white cheddar flavour to be a bit stronger, but that may be just my taste.

I was able to try the new Caramel & White Cheddar Popcorn complimentary from @Orvillecanada in my most recent VoxBox from @influenster
Anastacia S.
Anastacia S.
Toronto ON , ON
Loved this popcorn so much my boyfriend and I ate it in less than 20 minutes! Perfect ratio of caramel to white cheddar and even though it was shipped to me it was all still nicely popped and not all crumbly. The caramel melts in your mouth and after writing this I'm off to the store to stock up for the holidays! I received this product free/complimentary for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Whitby, ON
I am actually obsessed with this product. This is not something that I would normally pick up off of the shelf but I received it to try for free from Influenster. It is a very satisfying snack with the mixture of caramel and white cheddar popcorn pieces all mixed together. My son opened the bag and enjoyed it immensely. The flavours were good and not too harsh and somehow complemented each other well.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
These are to die for! A little sweet, a little salty, and a whole lot of amazing!! 😍😍😍
amanda l.
amanda l.
tyler, TX
This popcorn is the bomb ! Its has the best taste and is totally affordable and the taste is kinda buttery and carmely and I just love it
Ivette E.
Ivette E.
The Orville Redenbacher's Pop Crunch Brown Sugar Cinnamon Flavored Popcorn Snack are so good my baby loves these
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Victoria, BC
I have tried other varieties of Orville popped popcorn prior to this trial, but to be honest, was not overly impressed. I was a fan of GH Cretors Chicago Mix and honestly did not think that Orville's version could top the original. But, it did! The Cheddar flavor was stronger than GH, but without being too salty or overpowering. The Caramel popcorn was sweet enough to complement the savory, but without making me feel ill from it being overly sweet. The caramel popcorn was not hard like other varieties and the cheddar popcorn did not taste stale like other varieties out there. It is a nice light snack that does not leave you feeling heavy or full. I actually prefer this to GH Cretors Chicago Mix now! I received this product free/complimentary for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Aqiyla P.
Aqiyla P.
LaSalle, QC
I loved this so much! I'm already a huge popcorn fan and this flavor combination is sheer genius! Sweet and savory just works! I received this popcorn complimentary from #Influenster and #Orvillecanada to sample and I am definitely going to buy this again!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Etobicoke, Ontario
I am all about sweet and salty combo snacks, so when I was sent Orville redenbachers caramel and white cheddar popcorn to try I was super excited. I loved the texture of the popcorn but the flavour seemed like it was missing something. The cheese wasn't cheesy enough and there wasn't enough caramel. I would buy this product if I was craving sweet and salty, but the flavor could use some improvement.

I was sent this box for free in exchange for a fair and honest review of the product.
Heather L.
Heather L.
We loved the new caramel and white cheddar popcorn! It was perfect for watching a movie and snacking as a family :) It was a really good twist on a "chicago mix" - and a good quality one! We tested our popcorn for free, but all opinions are our own!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
I've never thought of combining caramel and cheddar! Is this a more savory or sweet popcorn or both?!
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
108 mile ranch, BC
Who else was in love with this snack popcorn?!
Grace W.
Grace W.
Toronto, Ontario
Who else received a bag that was 1/3 full? So much air, not enough product! Come on now ...
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Winnipeg , MB
Anyone know where I can actually buy this!? I got it for free from influenster and had to give the bag to my grandpa because he's obsessed now. But now I go out of my way to kernels to get white cheddar and caramel separate and mix them together for him.. Which is probably alot more expensive then just buying a bag
Emily C.
Emily C.
Vancouver, BC
Anyone else feel like this is a weird combination of flavours?