BY GENERIC

Orville Redenbacher's Caramel Popcorn: Microwave, melt caramel, mix and cool 100% whole grain No added diacetyl butter flavorings Kosher see more...

Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
This product is fantastic! I don't like kettle corn very much (it has a weird "fake" flavor), but I love stuff like crunch and munch. I thought I'd give this caramel popcorn a try and I am so glad I did. It takes a little bit of work (you have to cut the caramel into 4 pieces before you put it on the popcorn and then you have to mix the caramel and popcorn after melting. But the end product is a delicious treat with the perfect mix of caramel and popcorn. Be careful because this does have a ton of calories per bag and it is highly addicting.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
This is my favorite popcorn treat. Follow the microwaving instructions exactly, and you will get a fresh bowl full of warm, light popcorn, coated in delicious caramel!
The caramel looks weird before you heat it up with the popcorn, but it tastes very sweet and yummy. It's going to be a sort of clumpy coating, so be sure to mix it up with your popcorn as soon as it gets out of the microwave. Otherwise, you might not get an even spread.
But, as long as you follow the instructions as they're recommended for your microwave, you should really be golden. And so should your popcorn. Golden caramel... Yum!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
This stuff is so good! I like to eat it when the caramel is still a little warm and a bit gooey. Basically, you pop the popcorn, then cut the caramel rectangle into 4 pieces, dump your popcorn inot a bowl and put the 4 pieces of caramel on it then microwave for like anot her minute. Then you mix it together (I use two spoons and toss it while making sure I scrap the bottom for any lost caramel.) Then let it cool and enjoy! My fav!!!
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
chicago, il
Love love love it. one of my favorite snacks to snack on with the kids during watching a movie. I love the caramel flavor and the saltiness at the same time..
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Birmingham , AL
It's pretty good. I like the taste but it's too sweet if you eat a lot of it. I bought this at Walmart.
Aimee  L.
Aimee L.
This was a nice treat for a fall afternoon. The caramel didn't mix as well as I would have liked and created a bunch of popcorn clumps but it was still delicious.
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Rogue River , Or
So yummy! I love this stuff! Perfect caramel corn from home :) I recommend this
Sindy M.
Sindy M.
These melt on caramel popcorn are so delicious! I like how they are gluten free and 100% whole grain! They not not expensive at all. I highly recommend!!
rida k.
rida k.
I LOVEEE THIS . i got this in my first voxbox and couldn't stop purchasing it after that . the caramel flavor is my favvvvv. Highly recommended this