BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #2 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Treat Yourself To The Original--the Perfect Balance Of Butter Flavor And Salt.

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Butter Color Added Annatto Turmeric Paprika Natural Flavors Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E For Freshness)

Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
This is another things that’s been around since before my parents were kids. I love the old Timey fashion of Orval Redenbacher popcorn and it reminds me of sitting around the TV once a year watching the Wizard of Oz with my parents and my brothers and sister. It’s a tradition I can do with my children now except for a better movies ha ha!And more than once a year!
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
I’m not a big fan of microwaveable popcorn, I’ve just always made it on the stove and love it that way. But if I need it in pinch, especially my freshman and sophomore years of college without an easily accessible stove, this is the only kind I truly enjoy. It tastes fresh and buttery, how I like it!
Olivia L.
My favorite brand of microwave popcorn! The butter flavor is delicious and I am always satisfied with the taste. My family only buys Orville Redenbacher and I have been eating it for over 20 years. I have tried the competitor and always circle back to this brand because it's the best!
Riley S.
This is the best microwave popcorn!! The butter flavor is delicious and almost every kernel pops. I highly recommend it. Orville Redenbacher's Butter Microwave Popcorn
Peyton H.
Baton Rouge, LA
The best microwavable popcorn out there. In my statistics class last year I actually did a final project comparing the percentage of popcorn popped per bag of Orville Redenbacher and Act II. Orville shot it out of the park and although Act II is cheaper, you get more bang for your buck with this brand for sure! Also a great snack to keep in college dorm rooms for movie nights with friends or to study with as well.
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
I love this brand of popcorn! The buttery flavor is perfect for that weekend movie night at home! The taste is delicious and I would recommend for any popcorn lover to purchase I am always satisfied with this brand
Brittany N.
Bakersfield, CA
I used to prefer Movie Theater Butter flavored popcorn, but this regular Butter flavor is my new favorite! A great snack to enjoy with a movie or without. Not super high in calories so it makes a great alternative to chips.
Emily B.
Hockessin, DE
Looking for that perfect stay at home date Night with popcorn and a movie ? I suggest buying this popcorn. It's not quite as buttery as the movie theater stuff but hey it's probably healthier that it's not. Super easy to make and ready in minutes with no burnt kernels. It's a must have in my opinion.
Scott O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Good popcorn and something I enjoy eating.  This line does a good job at being good popcorn, but not the top of the top in my mind.  Still nice to have when I'm looking for a quick warm snack to eat.  I enjoy this popcorn but feel it could be just a bit better.
Taylor L.
Phoenix, AZ
They best popcorn brand out there. In highschool we had an experiment to see which popcorn brand had the "butteriest" popcorn! And Orville blew the other brands out of the water! They have the most buttery popcorn, absolutely delicious! I never buy from any other brands of popcorn, Orville never fails me.
Paige D.
Ottawa, IL
Tamara L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Who doesn't love this stuff!!? V
Paige D.
Ottawa, IL
Melissa K.
Wilmette, IL
Does it burn easily? I tend to leave it in the microwave longer than I should and I have been looking for a popcorn that doesn't burn as easily
Taylor H.
Does anyone know if they use real butter? I cannot eat dairy but I love popcorn!!