BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #2 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Treat Yourself To The Original--the Perfect Balance Of Butter Flavor And Salt.

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Butter Color Added Annatto Turmeric Paprika Natural Flavors Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E For Freshness)

Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
This is another things that’s been around since before my parents were kids. I love the old Timey fashion of Orval Redenbacher popcorn and it reminds me of sitting around the TV once a year watching the Wizard of Oz with my parents and my brothers and sister. It’s a tradition I can do with my children now except for a better movies ha ha!And more than once a year!
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
I’m not a big fan of microwaveable popcorn, I’ve just always made it on the stove and love it that way. But if I need it in pinch, especially my freshman and sophomore years of college without an easily accessible stove, this is the only kind I truly enjoy. It tastes fresh and buttery, how I like it!
Olivia L.
My favorite brand of microwave popcorn! The butter flavor is delicious and I am always satisfied with the taste. My family only buys Orville Redenbacher and I have been eating it for over 20 years. I have tried the competitor and always circle back to this brand because it's the best!
Riley S.
This is the best microwave popcorn!! The butter flavor is delicious and almost every kernel pops. I highly recommend it. Orville Redenbacher's Butter Microwave Popcorn
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
I love this brand of popcorn! The buttery flavor is perfect for that weekend movie night at home! The taste is delicious and I would recommend for any popcorn lover to purchase I am always satisfied with this brand
Taylor L.
Phoenix, AZ
They best popcorn brand out there. In highschool we had an experiment to see which popcorn brand had the "butteriest" popcorn! And Orville blew the other brands out of the water! They have the most buttery popcorn, absolutely delicious! I never buy from any other brands of popcorn, Orville never fails me.
Mackenzie B.
Alpharetta, GA
I love popcorn! It’s my go-to snack! This microwave popcorn is great! Quick and easy and of course, delicious. What more could you ask for! And I love the buttery flavor. It’s not just for movie night, but for any time you need a snack!
Jessica F.
Peoria
Orville Redenbacher is my favorite brand for microwave popcorn. Has the best taste. And I like that you have the option of getting regular sized bags or the single serving bags.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
My dad taught me at a young age to eat popcorn as a snack every night and this was one of the kinds we would eat. I have carried that over into my adult life and I definitely recommend this brand to others. Delicious, affordable, and so easy to make. Great buy!
Tara L.
I love this popcorn! It always does a perfect pop for me and leaves less kernels in the bag. Always meets my expectations for what popcorn should be - light and buttery! It's so tasty and usually is a good value as well.  Good for movie nights at home!
Paige D.
Ottawa, IL
Good?
Tamara L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Who doesn't love this stuff!!? V
Paige D.
Ottawa, IL
Good?
Melissa K.
Wilmette, IL
Does it burn easily? I tend to leave it in the microwave longer than I should and I have been looking for a popcorn that doesn't burn as easily
Taylor H.
Does anyone know if they use real butter? I cannot eat dairy but I love popcorn!!