Orville Redenbacher's Butter Microwave Popcorn uploaded by Lena H.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #3 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Treat Yourself To The Original--the Perfect Balance Of Butter Flavor And Salt.

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Butter Color Added Annatto Turmeric Paprika Natural Flavors Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E For Freshness)

Kaitlin T.
Irvine, CA
This is my favorite brand of popcorn! I love the rich butter flavor and I especially like how this popcorn has the pop-up bowl feature. This popcorn is a great value in stores. I would definitely recommend to others.
Lori Y.
Lumberton , NC
Delicious!! My favorite popcorn. While I️t is not necessarily the healthiest option, I always chose this brand over all other popcorn options. It’s impossible to not finish a bag!
Emily B.
Looking for that perfect stay at home date Night with popcorn and a movie ? I suggest buying this popcorn. It's not quite as buttery as the movie theater stuff but hey it's probably healthier that it's not. Super easy to make and ready in minutes with no burnt kernels. It's a must have in my opinion.
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Yum yum yum. Best popcorn ever. It's just the right a mount of butter and it is perfectly salted. This makes the best snack for movie night or game night with the family. I love they have different flavors and styles and even individual bags
Scott O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Good popcorn and something I enjoy eating.  This line does a good job at being good popcorn, but not the top of the top in my mind.  Still nice to have when I'm looking for a quick warm snack to eat.  I enjoy this popcorn but feel it could be just a bit better.
Gage H.
Williamsburg
Popcorn has always been my favorite snack.  It is perfect for any occasion.  It is perfectly salty with a great amount of butter (not too much and not too little).  I buy it at Target. It is a little pricey but I would still recommend it to anyone! By far the best popcorn brand.
Sarah E.
Brookings, SD
I love this brand and Orville is the only popcorn brand that I will try. I love the original butter kind but also the Kettle Corn is my favorite! I buy this from my local grocery store for a low price, but is so much more flavorful and yummy compared to other popcorn brands.
Raven B.
Austin
Popcorn is my favorite go to when I just need a little snack. The Orville Redenbacher's Butter Microwave Popcorn is so much better than other brands Bc all the kernels pop and the popcorn isn't too dry. I usually buy mine at Walmart when I order my groceries.
Nicole M.
San Angelo, TX
Our go to for movie night! Very delicious, with just the right amount of butter and salt. I would purchase this over other brands any day. I buy this all the time at pretty much any store. Not the most healthy snack, but not the worst either. I would recommend to others
Divya A.
There are no comparison. Orville Redenbacher's have the BEST microwave popcor. Grocery stores over charge on this brand so I don't buy it often because it is expensive. Orville microwave popcorn meets my expectations and it doesn't burn easily in the microwave.