Orville Redenbacher's Butter

Treat yourself to the original--the perfect balance of butter flavor and salt.

I Love popcorn , I’ll love to try them never had them let me know ?
Would you say this is better than pop secret?
Does it burn easily? I tend to leave it in the microwave longer than I should and I have been looking for a popcorn that doesn't burn as easily
Start your review of Orville Redenbacher's Butter!
Jessica W.
Manchester, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
I just love mini sized products, and popcorn is no exception. Countless bags of popcorn have gone wasted in my household. Not anymore that is. Because now I buy Orville Redenbacher's Mini Bags, which pop the perfect single-serve amount of popcorn! The one change that I would make is to add more mini bag variations. Such as movie theater, extra butter, kettle corn, etc.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend this product. I recently found and tried this product, and love it! It is just enough for me, and you don't have to dirty a bowl, since it stands up itself in a long mouthed way.
Nay F.
This popcorn taste great, I love all the flavors. Love that the bag is shaped like a bowl.
Dawn C.
Pleasanton, KS
These little mini bags are just my size love Orville's it's always been the best popcorn and now that they're in the mini size I love them just perfect for me when I sit down to watch TV and have a little snack love them we'll purchase these again and I recommend these highly
brittany M.
Lebanon, OH
These are the perfect size bags for a nice snack or individual portions for a movie. Add whatever you like to them so each person gets what they want
Kasie S.
Huntsville, AL
This is probably the only and best brand of popcorn that I will eat! The savory buttery flavor is like no other when it comes to microwave popcorn! This is definitely my go to brand when I buy popcorn at the grocery store!
Patricia S.
Palos Hills, IL
Perfect for watching movies with the family and everyone gets their own little bag of popcorn
Rain dawn W.
Orville Redenbacher's Butter uploaded by Rain dawn W.
This is the best microwave popcorn I've had. I've only tried 3-4 brands though. I go by taste and how the kernels pop up. There isn't many kernels left after popping. It tastes buttery but I put a little bit of butter on it, or I'll sprinkle that kettle corn butter on. It's delicious.
ashton B.
Louisville, KY
I don't usually care for popcorn but I could eat this one every day. It has the perfect amount of buttery goodness. I add a little salt to mine while it is still hot. It is one of my new favorite snacks. I would definitely recommend it.
Heather B.
Butler, IN
This man knew what he was doing..or whoever came up with this stuff. Best EVER! Almost all of it pips and has such good flavor.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...