Orville Redenbacher Poppycock Gourmet Popcorn Snack Cashew Lovers uploaded by L. Pretti S.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

It's Our Amazing Glaze! Clusters Of Cashews &Amp; Gourmet Popcorn Covered In Our Amazing Glaze. Different From Other Everyday Sweet Treats. Each Cluster Is Unique, You Get To Pick The One You Eat First. Made From 100% Natural Ingredients Glaze Made With Real Butter It's A Delicious Treat You Can Enjoy Everyday Any Time Is A Good Time To Open A Bag And Indulge Made In Usa see more...

Susan Y.
Susan Y.
Columbus
Orville Redenbacher Poppycock Gourmet Popcorn Snack Cashew Lovers is one of my favorite Gourmet popcorns because of the cashews. My down fall for Orville Redenbacher Poppycock Gourmet Popcorn Snack Cashew Lovers is the Cashews.
L. Pretti S.
L. Pretti S.
Washington, DC
Have seen these gourmet peanut glazed covered popcorn snack in the store for awhile now. Today was the first time I purchased a bag and I now I must get another bag or two. Their absolutely addictive. I couldn't get enough of them. Their on sale at Rite Aid right now I'm gonna be back before the sale it over to get me another bag
Christy C.
Christy C.
This sweet goodness is a personal favorite. I would say it is a family favorite, but I usually hide it and eat it all by myself. It is one of the greatest snacks ever made.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
This is my favorite it's so yummy I can eat my weight in this stuff mmmm I always love when it goes on sale and I can stock up on it
Lanaya J.
Lanaya J.
I Love Love Love these. So fresh. The Cashew with the Caramel melts in your mouth. The popcorn is perfect. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Darcy S.
Darcy S.
Indianapolis
Not a healthfood snack and it's so delicious you won't care one bit.  Cashews take it up a notch from classic Fiddle faddle.
Melinds S.
Melinds S.
Romulus
These are so good!!! My husband and I fight over who's eating the most. They need to sell these in a family sized bag.
Dolores E.
Dolores E.
Hot Springs, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
Clusters and clusters of goodness. I love the snack pack type of style this comes in. It's an easy reach bag
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Palm Coast, FL
Super delicious! Who doesn't love caramel corn! Not too sticky and delicious! Love this product
Cortnie O.
Cortnie O.
This is a very tasty snack. You'll love it if you love salty spend crunchy things. I highly recommend it to everyone.