Orville Redenbacher Poppycock Gourmet Popcorn Snack Cashew Lovers uploaded by L. Pretti S.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

It's Our Amazing Glaze! Clusters Of Cashews &Amp; Gourmet Popcorn Covered In Our Amazing Glaze. Different From Other Everyday Sweet Treats. Each Cluster Is Unique, You Get To Pick The One You Eat First. Made From 100% Natural Ingredients Glaze Made With Real Butter It's A Delicious Treat You Can Enjoy Everyday Any Time Is A Good Time To Open A Bag And Indulge Made In Usa see more...

Susan Y.
Susan Y.
Columbus
Orville Redenbacher Poppycock Gourmet Popcorn Snack Cashew Lovers is one of my favorite Gourmet popcorns because of the cashews. My down fall for Orville Redenbacher Poppycock Gourmet Popcorn Snack Cashew Lovers is the Cashews.
L. Pretti S.
L. Pretti S.
Washington, DC
Have seen these gourmet peanut glazed covered popcorn snack in the store for awhile now. Today was the first time I purchased a bag and I now I must get another bag or two. Their absolutely addictive. I couldn't get enough of them. Their on sale at Rite Aid right now I'm gonna be back before the sale it over to get me another bag
Christy C.
Christy C.
This sweet goodness is a personal favorite. I would say it is a family favorite, but I usually hide it and eat it all by myself. It is one of the greatest snacks ever made.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
This is my favorite it's so yummy I can eat my weight in this stuff mmmm I always love when it goes on sale and I can stock up on it
Lanaya J.
Lanaya J.
I Love Love Love these. So fresh. The Cashew with the Caramel melts in your mouth. The popcorn is perfect. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Palm Coast, FL
Super delicious! Who doesn't love caramel corn! Not too sticky and delicious! Love this product
Cortnie O.
Cortnie O.
This is a very tasty snack. You'll love it if you love salty spend crunchy things. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Hayden L.
Hayden L.
Brent, AL
Yum! Sweet and salty. Curbs the munchies but they still have a good amount of calories for a small midday snack.. but it's better than a full candy bar or a bag of chips.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Get your floss ready because this one's a winner 😉😉 Seriously could not put this bag down!!! It is amazingly good! Reminds me of my mom's home made Carmel corn... with added cashews 😍 #fingerlickinggood #carmelcorn #cashews #topsnack #holidayfood
Sam M.
Sam M.
Sewell, New Jersey
Super good product! A definite cure for the salty sweet snack craving. Love all the choices for this product