BY ORTO CONSERVIERA

Originating in Apulia, Italy, huge, crisp and meaty with a delicously sweet taste. see more...

Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I love hosting dinner parties and putting these olives out as an appetizer. They have a really smooth taste and aren't too bitter. If you keep them stored in water in a container they will last for a long time and won't lose taste.
Meira S.
Orto Conserviera Green Olives are amazing. They make a great healthy snack. I mix them with feta and salami. They are a healthy, filling snack. They also go great in martinis!
Kimberly E.
These are a bit pricey but worth it because they are SOOOOOO delicious. I buy them for Christmas company and they do notice.
Jenny N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Olives are probably one of my favorite foods as strange as that sounds. I love them so much and these are really so good
Reem A.
Homer Glen, IL
Love me some olives. Nothing that i love more than olives i eat it like sunflower seeds its that addicting. MMMMMMMMMM!
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
These are really good. they have great flavor. I love eatting them as a snack.
Jessi ❤ S.
I love olives. especially green ones, so the first time I tasted them, I totally loved them.