Ortho Sport Massage Oil by Young Living - 8 Ounces uploaded by Kayla E.

BY YOUNG LIVING #20 in Massage Oil

A stronger version of Ortho Ease, Ortho Sport Massage Oil is designed for both professional and amateur athletes, as well as anyone who works or plays hard. Ortho Sport Massage Oil has a higher phenol content, which has been used traditionally to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla E.
Cresco, PA
BUY THIS! I'm telling you, this oil is amazing for anybody who works out, or has long days at work and needs that extra relaxation boost. This oil relaxes your mussels after a hard day, and leaves you waking up feeling refreshed, and ready for the next day. Young living is ana amazing company who stands behind their products as well.
Stephanie B.
Cookeville, TN
Young living is the bomb.com where would my back be with out this and panaway. I love this massaging oil, it's very penetrating and works wonders on my back. I am a repeat user of the oils. Always amazes me every time I put it on. Will definitely purchase again!
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
My mother-in-law let me borrow this product a few years ago and I've loved it ever since! On its own, it's a great relief for sore muscles. I put it on after a particularly tough workout or if I wake up and my neck or back is aching. I also use this as a carrier oil for my other essential oils. It's warming and helps them last longer.
Nicole C.
Corinth, NY
I love all of Young Living's massage oils but this is my favorite & the first one I tried 3 years ago. Being a fitness instructor, I was sore, a LOT, and this was my favorite go to. I even add some of a travel sized roller bottle and carry it with me for use on the go.
Tiffany W.
Heath, OH
What's not to love about This? It has so many amazing muscle soothing oils In It! I rub it on after my runs when I know I'm going to be sore the next day if I don't! It's got a minty feel to it but you don't feel it right away! It's glorious!
Jessica V.
This is great for sore muscles! It smells great and eases pain immediately! It is slightly runny so be careful when you squeeze or squirt it out, but other than that it is AMAZING! It's marketed for "sports", but it's good for any pain.
Lindsey A.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a fantastic massage oil for the minor or the major athlete. It is a great value as we have had our bottle for the last 3 years. My daughter uses it after every soccer game and usually so do all her teammates. We love young living and this is such a great addition to their product line.
Marvelis T.
Love this product to use as massage oil for sore muscles! It's smells so good and I know the company uses only good and pure ingredients. It helps loosen tight sore muscles and leaves you feeling relaxed.
Deven B.
Bowdon, GA
This my go to for sore muscles! It only takes a little bit but it works well and goes a long way! You do need to make sure the bottle stays upright otherwise it'll leak. I'll definitely purchase again and I recommend it to everyone!
Emily R.
I love getting essential oils for my skin and ECT. I use them for all different kinds of things.it's also good for the price and I think I'll but more of it in the future.
Sarah W.
Huntington , WV
What is the shelf life for this massage oil? I seem to forget I have it but want to make sure the essential oils are still good.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis, MN
Does this product have the same effect as deep relief?
Victoria F.