Add a Photo

By YOUNG LIVING
A stronger version of Ortho Ease, Ortho Sport Massage Oil is designed for both professional and amateur athletes, as well as anyone who works or plays hard. Ortho Sport Massage Oil has a higher phenol content, which has been used traditionally to...
Noelle L.
Noelle L.

I absolutely love this stuff! Perfect for sore muscles from working out or chronic pain from multiple chronic illnesses. I use it for both and it feels amazing. Highly recommend it!
Anna w.
Anna w.

If your planning a work out you have to have this. The V6 oil helps the essential oil work deep to really give you that boost you need to really relax.
Emily R.
Emily R.

I love getting essential oils for my skin and ECT. I use them for all different kinds of things.it's also good for the price and I think I'll but more of it in the future.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Smithville, TN

Young living is the bomb.com where would my back be with out this and panaway. I love this massaging oil, it's very penetrating and works wonders on my back. I am a repeat user of the oils. Always amazes me every time I put it on. Will definitely purchase again!
Kim Z.
Kim Z.
Payson, UT

This oil is amazing. Really works!! Smells amazing, bought it directly from them, super gentle but great when really massaged into the skin. This product is worth the price I would definitely buy it again.
Misty J.
Misty J.
Angleton, TX

My husband loves this product after a long work day add a few oils to it for the perfect massage.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Huntington, WV

What is the shelf life for this massage oil? I seem to forget I have it but want to make sure the essential oils are still good.
Aspen P.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis, MN

Does this product have the same effect as deep relief?

Join Now