BeautyBodyBody CareYoung Living
Ortho Sport Massage Oil by - 8 Ounces

Ortho Sport Massage Oil by Young Living - 8 Ounces

by Young Living

A stronger version of Ortho Ease, Ortho Sport Massage Oil is designed for both professional and amateur athletes, as well as anyone who works or plays hard. Ortho Sport Massage Oil has a higher phenol content, which has been used traditionally to...

Does this really work?
Does this product have the same effect as deep relief?
What is the shelf life for this massage oil? I seem to forget I have it but want to make sure the essential oils are still good.
Start your review of Ortho Sport Massage Oil by Young Living - 8 Ounces!
Anna W.
Waco, TX
If your planning a work out you have to have this. The V6 oil helps the essential oil work deep to really give you that boost you need to really relax.
Emily R.
I love getting essential oils for my skin and ECT. I use them for all different kinds of things.it's also good for the price and I think I'll but more of it in the future.
Stephanie B.
Cookeville, TN
Young living is the bomb.com where would my back be with out this and panaway. I love this massaging oil, it's very penetrating and works wonders on my back. I am a repeat user of the oils. Always amazes me every time I put it on. Will definitely purchase again!
Kim Z.
Payson, UT
This oil is amazing. Really works!! Smells amazing, bought it directly from them, super gentle but great when really massaged into the skin. This product is worth the price I would definitely buy it again.
Misty J.
Angleton, TX
My husband loves this product after a long work day add a few oils to it for the perfect massage.
Noelle L.
Waterloo, IA
I absolutely love this stuff! Perfect for sore muscles from working out or chronic pain from multiple chronic illnesses. I use it for both and it feels amazing. Highly recommend it!
Mary H.
Jacksons Gap, AL
Holy Moly! This stuff is awesome. It is fantastic to use after a workout or a hard day of work. I discovered it really helps with massages after asthma attacks or intercostal pain. It is a bit strong smelling but so worth the relief it brings! It is one of my top 20 YL products.
Cynthia  R.
Meshoppen, PA
When my muscles are sore after doing too much work, weather it’s a work out or yard work or just having too much fun rub this on and it works really well! Yes it is pricey but it lasts a long time! And a little goes a long way!
Brian stephie R.
Webster, TX
After playing rollerderby for 13 years the Ortho sport massage oil by young living was well received for the right muscles after Game day or even after practice. It feels light rubbing on and isn't greasy or sticky, or way to strong that everyone around you breathes in the vapors, nope! The essential oils in this massage blend are not overpowering, I don't get a super warming sensation but a friend or two that have also used it have experienced a warming sensation. It can also have a cooling sensation. I recommend this product for individuals in sports, or active lifestyles. One of my body work specialists would use this (i brought it) and she ended up liking it and she keeps it in her massage repertoire.
Crystal H.
La Mesa, CA
This is a staple in my home of active teens who are busy with sports! My husband and I love this massage oil as well! It really does an amazing job relaxing over worked muscles and joints! A long, busy day, calls for some TLC and this oil delivers that relief! If you haven’t tried a massage oil from Young Living...I recommend you do!