Ortho Sport Massage Oil by Young Living - 8 Ounces uploaded by Kayla E.

BY YOUNG LIVING

A stronger version of Ortho Ease, Ortho Sport Massage Oil is designed for both professional and amateur athletes, as well as anyone who works or plays hard. Ortho Sport Massage Oil has a higher phenol content, which has been used traditionally to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla E.
Cresco, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
BUY THIS! I'm telling you, this oil is amazing for anybody who works out, or has long days at work and needs that extra relaxation boost. This oil relaxes your mussels after a hard day, and leaves you waking up feeling refreshed, and ready for the next day. Young living is ana amazing company who stands behind their products as well.
Kristin M.
Dover, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has completely saved my muscles! I use this after running, swimming, biking, and whatever else I'm doing! I get restless leg in the middle of the night. A dime sized drop on my hand and rubbed on the back of my legs and I'm done for the rest of the night! I would strongly recommend for anyone who is active or is having problems with their muscles!
Stephanie B.
Cookeville, TN
Young living is the bomb.com where would my back be with out this and panaway. I love this massaging oil, it's very penetrating and works wonders on my back. I am a repeat user of the oils. Always amazes me every time I put it on. Will definitely purchase again!
Nicole C.
Corinth, NY
I love all of Young Living's massage oils but this is my favorite & the first one I tried 3 years ago. Being a fitness instructor, I was sore, a LOT, and this was my favorite go to. I even add some of a travel sized roller bottle and carry it with me for use on the go.
Tiffany W.
Heath, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's not to love about This? It has so many amazing muscle soothing oils In It! I rub it on after my runs when I know I'm going to be sore the next day if I don't! It's got a minty feel to it but you don't feel it right away! It's glorious!
Jessica V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for sore muscles! It smells great and eases pain immediately! It is slightly runny so be careful when you squeeze or squirt it out, but other than that it is AMAZING! It's marketed for "sports", but it's good for any pain.
Deven B.
Bowdon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This my go to for sore muscles! It only takes a little bit but it works well and goes a long way! You do need to make sure the bottle stays upright otherwise it'll leak. I'll definitely purchase again and I recommend it to everyone!
Lindsey A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fantastic massage oil for the minor or the major athlete. It is a great value as we have had our bottle for the last 3 years. My daughter uses it after every soccer game and usually so do all her teammates. We love young living and this is such a great addition to their product line.
Marvelis T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product to use as massage oil for sore muscles! It's smells so good and I know the company uses only good and pure ingredients. It helps loosen tight sore muscles and leaves you feeling relaxed.
Emily R.
I love getting essential oils for my skin and ECT. I use them for all different kinds of things.it's also good for the price and I think I'll but more of it in the future.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis, MN
Does this product have the same effect as deep relief?
Sarah W.
Huntington , WV
What is the shelf life for this massage oil? I seem to forget I have it but want to make sure the essential oils are still good.