Add a Photo

By YOUNG LIVING
A stronger version of Ortho Ease, Ortho Sport Massage Oil is designed for both professional and amateur athletes, as well as anyone who works or plays hard. Ortho Sport Massage Oil has a higher phenol content, which has been used traditionally to...
Photo (1)
Noelle L.
Noelle L.
Sept. 27, 2016, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: Ortho Sport Massage Oil by Young Living - 8 Ounces
I absolutely love this stuff! Perfect for sore muscles from working out or chronic pain from multiple chronic illnesses. I use it for both and it feels amazing. Highly recommend it!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Nov. 22, 2016, 9:48 a.m.
Review for: Ortho Sport Massage Oil by Young Living - 8 Ounces
If your planning a work out you have to have this. The V6 oil helps the essential oil work deep to really give you that boost you need to really relax.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Dover
April 15, 2017, 10:25 p.m.
Review for: Ortho Sport Massage Oil by Young Living - 8 Ounces
This product has completely saved my muscles! I use this after running, swimming, biking, and whatever else I'm doing! I get restless leg in the middle of the night. A dime sized drop on my hand and rubbed on the back of my legs and I'm done for the rest of the night! I would strongly recommend for anyone who is active or is having problems with their muscles!
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Cresco, PA
June 3, 2017, 9:21 a.m.
Review for: Ortho Sport Massage Oil by Young Living - 8 Ounces
BUY THIS! I'm telling you, this oil is amazing for anybody who works out, or has long days at work and needs that extra relaxation boost. This oil relaxes your mussels after a hard day, and leaves you waking up feeling refreshed, and ready for the next day. Young living is ana amazing company who stands behind their products as well.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Corinth, NY
June 3, 2017, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: Ortho Sport Massage Oil by Young Living - 8 Ounces
I love all of Young Living's massage oils but this is my favorite & the first one I tried 3 years ago. Being a fitness instructor, I was sore, a LOT, and this was my favorite go to. I even add some of a travel sized roller bottle and carry it with me for use on the go.
Deven B.
Deven B.
Bowdon, GA
April 14, 2017, 9:07 a.m.
Review for: Ortho Sport Massage Oil by Young Living - 8 Ounces
This my go to for sore muscles! It only takes a little bit but it works well and goes a long way! You do need to make sure the bottle stays upright otherwise it'll leak. I'll definitely purchase again and I recommend it to everyone!
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.
May 1, 2017, 11:45 a.m.
Review for: Ortho Sport Massage Oil by Young Living - 8 Ounces
Love this product to use as massage oil for sore muscles! It's smells so good and I know the company uses only good and pure ingredients. It helps loosen tight sore muscles and leaves you feeling relaxed.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Dec. 12, 2016, 6:23 p.m.
Review for: Ortho Sport Massage Oil by Young Living - 8 Ounces
I love getting essential oils for my skin and ECT. I use them for all different kinds of things.it's also good for the price and I think I'll but more of it in the future.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Smithville, TN
Dec. 12, 2016, 8:50 a.m.
Review for: Ortho Sport Massage Oil by Young Living - 8 Ounces
Young living is the bomb.com where would my back be with out this and panaway. I love this massaging oil, it's very penetrating and works wonders on my back. I am a repeat user of the oils. Always amazes me every time I put it on. Will definitely purchase again!
Kim Z.
Kim Z.
Payson, UT
Dec. 10, 2016, 11:16 p.m.
Review for: Ortho Sport Massage Oil by Young Living - 8 Ounces
This oil is amazing. Really works!! Smells amazing, bought it directly from them, super gentle but great when really massaged into the skin. This product is worth the price I would definitely buy it again.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Huntington, WV
What is the shelf life for this massage oil? I seem to forget I have it but want to make sure the essential oils are still good.
Aspen P.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis, MN
Does this product have the same effect as deep relief?