BY ORTHO

Ortho, 24 OZ, Ready To Use, Nutsedge Killer For Lawns, Kills Yellow & Purple Nutsedge, Kyllinga & Poa Annual, For Northern & Southern Turf Grasses, Rainproof In 2 Hours, Active Ingredient: Sulfentrazone 1.40%. see more...

Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
I have a a little garden I always wanted one but didn't know how to go about my mom came over one day and pointed out that my garden was crappy and that she would help me get started and leave a few tips to do it on my own she went and got this for very cheap and y worked to kill the weeds now I have a very pretty rose bush that I absolutely love
LaTosha D.
Ortho is superb in all their weed killers and insecticides. I love this one too. I spray and stand back. The nuts edge will gray a bit and then it's gone in a day or so.
Raquel L.
The ortho brand is one of the favorites in my house. I buy this for my lawn to keep it paired. I don't usually spray it my husband does it kills the bugs great.
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
We had this nasty weed in our grass forever. We finally tried this stuff and I swear to you, in DAYS it started dying...Amazing. Just mad we didn't try Sooner!
brandy a.
Berea, KY
This has been the best thing for killing weeds I absolutely love it . I have never had any problems with it an it kills weeds rite away !
.. ..
My sister tries this in the front yatd alot of unwanted weeds come out and she uses this to get rid of them
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
Very excellent weed killer. Kills very fast and has an easy to use pump. Affordable for anyone.
Cierra G.
pennington gap va, va
I clean with this cleaner all the time it really does the trick i highly recommend
Rosangela D.
Does it have a strong smell?
Deanna M.
Does this brand work good?
Juju B.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it really killed the weed?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Is this good?
Jenna G.
Can I get this at Home Depot?