HealthOrtho Molecular
Products, InflammaCore Banana Creme 707 g [Banana Creme]

Ortho Molecular Products, InflammaCore Banana Creme 707 g [Banana Creme]

by Ortho Molecular

InflammaCORE is an advanced nutritional formula built to address immune challenges, maintain a healthy inflammatory response and strengthen gastrointestinal barrier function. It represents an innovative, multidimensional approach to providing powerful phytonutrients that support proper inflammatory control and overall gastrointestinal health. InflammaCORE is an all-natural, fructose-free formula featuring 19 g of easy-to-digest organic brown rice protein and 4 g of flax-based fiber per serving. In addition, InflammaCORE provides high amounts of L-glutamine and glycine, amino acids crucial for intestinal reinforcement and mucosal cell regeneration. Suggested Use: Mix 2 scoops (50.5 grams) with water or the beverage of your choice once daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.

Supports a Healthy Inflammatory Response & Strengthens GI Barrier Integrity.; Boosts Immune System Function and Provides Key Nutrients for Cell Replication.; Offers Antioxidant Protection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ortho Molecular Products, InflammaCore Banana Creme 707 g [Banana Creme]!
Arwa B.
This really helps me when I need an extra boost of nutrition especially when I feel like I’m coming down with a flare - during those times I need all the extra help that I can get. This flavor is especially tasty
MARIA B.
Sunrise, FL
Amo este producto!! Sufro de colon irritable y esto me ha ayudado un monton.. no voy a mentir sobre su sabor.. no es delicioso, pero creanme que por sus resultados vale la pena sacrificar su sabor.. yo lo mejoro usando leche de almendras ahh y para potenciar su resultado uso el IMMUNOG PRP 100% pure bovine colostrum.. del mismo laboratorio..

Looking for your answer?