Ortho Molecular Product Orthos Biotic -- 60 Capsules uploaded by Anahit P.

BY ORTHO MOLECULAR PRODUCT

Dietary Supplement Ortho Molecular Products br Because Efficacy Matters For Gastrointestinal Support* 2 No Refrigeration Needed 3 Provides Potency at Ingestion A carefully assembled cast of probiotic organisms arrayed to support microflora balance, encouraging a healthy environment for vitamin uptake and optimal immune function. Why is Ortho Biotic Formulated to Not Need Refrigeration? br Probiotic Bacterial Viability br Three things have an impact on bacteria that can render them useless to the body oxygen, heat and moisture. Most products with similar goals as Ortho Biotic require the patient to refrigerate the product to reduce the impact of heat on the bacteria. This is not only extremely inconvenient, it also introduces the third bacteria killer to their product moisture. Therefore, by carefully formulating Ortho Biotic for room temperature storage, the patient see more...

anne m.
New Hartford , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My wellness doctor first introduced me to this brand and I love it. Its a bit pricey but well worth the price. I tried a few others and I always go back to this one. I bought mine from my doctors office but I know they sell them online. I highly recommend these.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Took this after taking a lot of different (temporary) medications after a procedure. Took these as recommended and in no time my digestive tract was better than it has been before the entire ordeal! More than expected!
Jacqueline S.
Plant city, FL
I was told to use this probiotic. By a naturopath. I was nervous about taking a probiotic because any time I have in the past it made my stomach all messed up. This one didn't bother my stomach at all.
Anahit P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the best probiotics i have tried. It met my expectations of what a probiotic. It was not too pricey.
Tamera B.
Hinton, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would this help with irritable bowel syndrome?
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
What are these for?
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Will this really help with joint pain from arthritis?