Home & GardenLawn & GardenPest ControlOrtho
Home Defence Insect Killer Spray, 2-One Gallon, Value Pack w/ Comfort Wand

by Ortho

Ortho Home Defence Insect Killer Spray 2-One Gallons Value Pack W/ Comfort Wand

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ortho Home Defence Insect Killer Spray, 2-One Gallon, Value Pack w/ Comfort Wand!
Paige I.
Waterford, MI
Ortho Home Defence Insect Killer Spray, 2-One Gallon, Value Pack w/ Comfort Wand uploaded by Paige I.
Purchased at: Amazon
Bought this a few weeks ago and haven't seen any more spiders since we bought this house! Works perfect for outdoor use, as we worry about deer ticks and others living near lakes and a pond. Highly recommend, is inexpensive and perfect to spray the perimeter either at night( if you have pets) or during the day if you're surrounded by wildlife like I am !
Amy P.
Brookshire, TX
In south Texas come summer time, the ants come out and try to get in our home. I use this about once a month and it keeps all the pests at bay! No more need for us to pay extra for pest control because this gets it all!
Katherine  .
Covington, KY
I use this product twice a year around the outside of our home. Usually spring when you get the ants moving and a backup spray in fall are the season I stick to. It is easy to use with the trigger pump attached and does the job. I get this from Walmart it is not too expensive.
Macy A.
Just last night my family found ants in the kitchen floor. I grabbed some napkins from a bottom cabinet and found one ant. So my dad said he would spray some of this (when we were done eating, said mom to him) and I don’t know if they ended up using it but today I found no ants at all. What a relief!
Danielle  P.
Atascadero, CA
We live on 3 acres so we get all types of little buggies. We use the defense spray every 3-4 months depending if we've had rain to keep them out . It does a great job at 99% with most types of bugs and spiders.
Jennifer G.
When we moved into our new home. We noticed there were more spiders that you'd see in a year anywhere else! Wolf spiders, brown recluses and even smaller ones you thought was dirt! Our main concern is using it outside cause our dog plays out there and when you're not looking they definitely get curious so follow the kill time instructions! Ortho Home Defence Insect Killer Spray, 2-One Gallon, Value Pack w/ Comfort Wand
Hsinyu Y.
Harrison, NJ
Purchased at: Costco
When I first got it the instructions to set up the pump was so easy. The wand has two different types of sprays which makes spraying very easy. The trigger is very easy to press. However, I tried to use this again 4 days later and the wand wouldn’t spray. The spray would just keep dripping but it wouldn’t spray. If feel bad for returning a used bottle so I’m going to find a pesticide spray can to see if it’ll work better. Otherwise I saw a few bugs dead along the side of my wall.
Evangelisa J.
Ortho Home Defence Insect Killer Spray, 2-One Gallon, Value Pack w/ Comfort Wand uploaded by Evangelisa J.
Purchased at: Online
Well I just got this product I mopped my entire home and then I added the product I like the fact that comes out as a stream instead of a spray extreme allow me to get inside the crack and my home and bathroom and bedroom areas I completely saturated it and within seconds it was completely dry so hopefully this will keep out all the bugs and I'm very thankful for that I totally recommend this bug spray
Roselyn C.
Santa Ana, CA
It kills ants, spiders, and other insects . If you have any fruit trees by your window you can spray it. It’s good to have if your window open all the time
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
This stuff works surprisingly well! We use it indoor & out. We live right by the lake so spiders love our house & ortho home defense is a great deterrent for them. We had an ant problem indoors last year & home defense took care of the problem

Looking for your answer?