BY ORTHO

Kills all major lawn weeds, even crabgrass. Kills the root. Rainproof in one hour. Kills weeds, not lawns. For use on fescues, Perennial Ryegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Bermudagrass and other listed turfgrasses. Not for use on St. Augustine grass. see more...

Janette H.
Kearney, NE
I use these to get the weeds beside my house. It works great and does exactly what it is meant for. You can get these almost everywhere, I got mine at the drugstore. The only flaw it has it that it does have a strong scent to it. I would recommend this to someone who has a strong nose.
Samantha Y.
Stratford, CT
Ortho is a great product and does what it says. I don't use it on my lawn, but on the driveway and walkways. I like buying the concentrate because you get more for your money. It is very strong and I try to use it when my dogs will be in the house for a while
Jennifer R.
Tired of those pesky crabgrass? Can't get rid of them? This product is your answer!! I used this around my pool and driveway and was amazed at the results!!! No more down on my knees pulling up weeds!!!
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Works really well to clear out weeds from driveways and step ways. Ortho is a trusted brand and always meets standards. I keep my dog indoors just to be safe when we've used this.
Dianna M.
Cherokee, IA
I use this every year around my yard and my friends' houses. This stuff us spectacular and have recommended it to many people. I love this stuff!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Great Outdoors Expert
I hate crabgrass so when I saw this a few years ago I desided to try it it does kill the crabgrass but you have to spray directly into the center
Robin K.
Fort Smith
Oh my GOD this is the best thing if you hate weeds.this will kill all weds even that nasty crabgrass,but wont harm your lawn at all.
Courtney C.
Stanford, KY
This stuff truly works. I have a bad weed problem in my flower bed and this always comes in handy! I buy this product every summer.
Olga S.
Roseville, CA
This one is one of my favorite weed killers! Easy to use and very effective! One treatment does the trick at keeping weeds at bay!
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
Great Outdoors Expert
This is absolutely a miracle worker. Does exactly what it advertises. No more having to pull weeds, etc,. For hours! Phew!!
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
How many times does it take?
Debi F.
Corp Christi, TX
Some weed killers have a waiting period after spraying before you can plant. Does this product and if so, how long?
Debi F.
Corp Christi, TX
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
Does this actually work to kill just the crabgrass?
rachelle a.