BY ORTHO

Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ
A bit expensive but it did kill the weeds growing through my lawn without killing the grass so It was worth the price. I was nervous at first that it wouldn't work but my lawn looks gorgeous now and weed free! Not something to buy all the time as its expensive but unless your whole lawn is weeds you can get many uses out of it.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I have used #Ortho Weed B Gon for a long time and it works very well. I can see results within days. I really like this product. You can buy it at WalMart or at your local hardware store. I would recommend that you try it in your yard. I will definitely buy this again.
Leanne M.
Grand Blanc, MI
I tried to convince my hubby to let the weeds grow! Just because I hate mowing the lawn... But he bought this and killed all my wonderful jungles of weeds!!!! Guess it works great!
amie d.
Scotts Ortho Business Group Weed-b-Gon Max Plus Crabgrass Ready To Use this stuff is great works like a charm ,, not to expensive it works really well ,,
Melissa H.
Lawrence, KS
Moved out of my home and put it up for sale. This product helped sell my home! It really did a great job on my lawn and the house is sold!
Kristina S.
FAYETTEVILLE, TN
Its a bit on the pricey end, but if you want weeds gone and your grass looking better than your neighbors, this stuff does the job!
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
I use this on stubborn crab grass and sumac in my yard and it works well! its a definite must if you have stubborn weeds.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
You see results the next day, perfect to get rid of those pesky weeds that ruin my flower garden.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
Love using this around the border of my driveway and walkway where the weeds want to pop up!
Michelle L.
Very good product use this around my yard from and back does as says it will kills weeds
Tasha S.
Is this a great product to purchase? Thank you.
Mary C.
Cleveland, TN
How long will Ortho Weed Be Gone remain in the ground after weeds are dead?