Ortho 1.33 gal Home Defense Max Insect Killer (0193810)

by Ortho

#22 in Pest Control

1.33 gallon ready to use wand refill Indoor/outdoor insect killer Kills bugs inside and keeps bugs out Kills ants, roaches, spiders and other listed home invading pests Up to 12 month control indoors for: crickets, spiders, carpet beetles, earwigs, fiber brats, moths and silverfish Non staining Odor free Active ingredients: .050% bifenthrin and .0125% zeta- cypermethrin

Does this kill and or deter Wolf and Fishing Spiders? I have spent soooo much money trying to find a product that REALLY works! I also go through TONS of duct tape trying to deal with these things. I am posting a photo of a Fishing Spider that I found online and YES as I said they grow to be HUGE! The Wolf Spiders are the same story and both species have a very painful bite! While they are not poisonous a bite most always requires a trip to the ER. PS(Please hit on the pic to enlarge it so that you can appreciate the size of these things. They grow even larger than pictured in the photo)
Start your review of Ortho 1.33 gal Home Defense Max Insect Killer (0193810)!
How would you rate this product?
Jamestown, NY
We use ortho home defense to prevent against spiders during the cold months. This product works wonders for preventing spiders, especially with living in a wooded area. I would highly recommend this product and it is worth every penny!
Orlando, FL
This pest control spray does not seem to do anything. It almost seems like it is water. Even if I spray it directly on a roach it doesn’t kill them quickly at all. I honestly have not seen any difference since not using it.
Winder, GA
This is the only insect spray I use and it works wonders. We have a big spider and centipede problem and home defense keeps them away. It says it lasts for 12 months but I usually have to reapply after about 6 months.
Dubois, PA
Been using for years. The automatic spray wand is a nice feature. I CANNOT deal with spiders. I spray this on them and stand there and watch them die. A little morbid I admit, but at least I can sleep at night.
Blue Point, NY
I use this spring-fall outside my house. I hate bugs. I don’t want them anywhere near my house. I probably use more of this than recommended but I almost never have bugs inside my house so it definitely works.
Sacramento, CA
I tell all my friends about this. Won’t harm ur animals and kills every bug I’ve ever sprayed with it over the last 10 years. Doesn’t make me sick. Works good as a barrier to keep pests out.
Rogers, AR
I use this every spring and summer to spray all the borders of my house and garage to keep the creepy crawlers away. Does a good job and dries down quickly. I always buy the big size!
Spray this around your house if you never want to see a bug crawl around and this will definitely work not sure about any health issues or concerns with this as far as it being green but it will definitely keep the bugs out like roaches centipede spiders ants all of the basics that nobody wants to see in their home
Wellston
Easy to use and can spray regularly around doors and windows. Also used to kill a millipede invasion in the basement and it worked very well. I’m very impressed.
Jonesboro, AR
I try to keep a clean house, but sometimes a drop of something sweet falls, and the ants come marching in! I’ve tried those other brands and even used exterminators, but Ortho Home Defense kills the ants in their path. Once they’re gone, I always clean up the mess to avoid my pets getting into it and resolve the sweet problem that brought them in!