ORTHO 128-oz Weed B Gon Base RTU Wand 0193210 uploaded by Cory B.

BY ORTHO

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

For use on bahia grass bent grass bermuda grass buffalo grass centipede grass fescue Kentucky bluegrass perennial rye grass St Augustine exce. Kills 250 lawn weeds. Wont harm the lawn. see more...

Review (1)
Cory B.
Brooklyn, OH
I've used Scott's brand products before & have had very good results so when I was selected to be part of a trial program by Scott's brand I was very excited. *I received my products for free in exchange for an honest review. I found the 128oz. container to be a good size to handle my entire yard for multiple applications. It's easy to carry and set down and still operate the automatic spray wand!! The wand has a lock/unlock slide & a handy automatic trigger that makes it ideal for those with dexterity issues, arthritis or other issue. I found the spray wand to be very accurate and spray to come out consistent as well. It only took a few minutes to do my front/back yard. I've noticed the area where the weeds are worst (along my driveway) haven't been as bad. Normally, they line the one side there are only a couple this time around. So, that's a positive!! I also noticed that this particular blend is for Northern/Southern weeds as well!