Ortho 0430210 GroundClear Complete Vegetation Killer Concentrate, 32-Ounce (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY ORTHO

Nicholas C.
Browns Mills, NJ
A friend recommended this after he used roundup and the weeds around the pool basically just flipped us off.
I order this and sprayed down the weeds at around 10am on a hot summers day. By about 12pm the same day ALL and I mean ALL of the weeds were dead! Like looked like they just went threw a nuclear battle!
I would recommend this to anyone that has stubborn weeds!
Rebecca P.
Upland, IN
I purchased this and it worked great. The only issue I had with it was when it rained later that day it washed a lot of it away. You have to plan using it when it doesn't rain. So it was basically my fault but I used it elsewhere later and worked like a charm.
amanda b.
Really do like this product, works great you just have to be sure to do it on a dry day & make sure the following day is dry also otherwise it'll wash the product away.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I have more leads than anything else in my yard, and it's been very frustrating over the years. I recently bought this and threw it down on the weeds and crabgrass. It killed everything, and I haven't seen weeds in at least three months. So far this product is A+++