BY ORTHAHEEL

Yana N.
This is great for people who have a bunion issues or really bony feet this helps to give it a little cushion and keeps your back and your posture straight highly recommend it
Loryann A.
Super good i have to said that is easy and comfortable to wear I recommend it to anyone
Melissa K.
Tripoli, Tripoli mina
These are great! I have always been a fan of the lookalike brand these are similarly styled of, but I choose not to buy leather products so they're out.

I love these, I've always loved sandals with the toe wrap, and they fit me perfectly, true to size. The gold buckle is a nice detail that makes them look just a little nicer.

Great fit, great sandals! Size 38
Lolo L.
North York, ON
I used to wear high heels everyday and have now injured my feet shape. I now use this slip for my runners to help re-align my feet shape. These are comfy and I can walk all day in them.
Mrrrr G.
Love this! Been using it a few months now and I’m very very impressed with it! Definitely recommend to everyone. Love these and the brand in general. Will definitely be using it for a long time! Get your hands on them ASAP