BY ORTEGA

Ortega® Yellow Corn Taco Shells.
Gluten free.
Per serving:
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
150mg sodium, 6% DV.
0g sugars.
1g fiber, 4% DV.
Value pack.
6 more tacos than our 12ct taco shells. see more...

Danielle S.
These are an inexpensive taco shell that has just the right texture to complete any taco dinner. Ortega coupons are easy to find I often get 1.00 off 2 products. So at Walmart the shells are 2 and a pack of seasoning is .79 so after the coupon Ive just got most of my dinner for 1.79! Those 18 shells are more then enough for my family of 5. I only rated this 4 because packaging needs more protection.
Lydia M.
I love anything Ortega, especially their taco shells! They the perfect thickness; meaning that they aren't too thin that they break the second you touch them but they aren't too thick. The flavor is also great compared to other taco shell brands.
Cynthia M.
Panorama City, CA
These are my favorite shells when I'm not making my own they have a great authentic taste and usually all come put together makes taco night a breeze
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
These have always been great. My family loves them. They are crispy and have a really good flavor. You can usually find coupons too.
Steph M.
River Falls, WI
No thank you to conventional corn products, that are pumped full of nasty additives, chemicals, and GMO's. Our bodies deserve better.
Karen K.
Monroe, NJ
Great shells to make for when you are craving tacos and prefer to make them yourself. They are crispy and not overly salty.
Danielle H.
Norfolk, VA
I love these on mexican night. They're gluten free and stand up to your sauces and meats that are added to shell.
Kayla  T.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
I like these shells. Can either use the shell whole or break apart and make a taco salad with it. Great flavor!
Ariella D.
Pefect shells for tacos. I love putting the shells in microwave and then making a taco. they taste so good.
Angela M.
My family loves these. They're inexpensive, and nice and crispy. Makes a great taco in a pinch.