BY ORTEGA

Ortega® 12 Yellow Corn Taco Shells.
25% Larger tacos than the leading 12 count shells.
Gluten free.
0g trans fat!
Per serving.
Cholesterol free. see more...

• Does anybody have a favorite type of Taco shells? I think...1 Answers
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Ortega Yellow Corn Taco Shells - 12 CT The kids love taco Tuesday; I love their shells because they are made of corn- these do not crumble or fall apart .I've been using these since I was a small,young girl ;my mother bought these ; so I trust this brand, they're easy to make, and the kids are happy!
Angela L.
Fort Wright
There is one thing that I have learned in my adult life and that is not to buy generic taco shells for taco night. I have often made the mistake of buying the storebrand or something cheaper and when I open the package this shells are broken or extremely small. I have since switched to this product and will never look back. The shells are always sturdy and strong and in tact when I open the box and they are also very delicious to eat
Diana B.
This product is the best one for preparing tacos. the package is sealed so when you open the shells are like fresh, also they are already performed so all you need is heat them and fill with other ingredients. when heated in microwave shells become crispy, they are really tasty!. will make tacos only with them!
Christina V.
I love these! The best way to enjoy them for your taco nights is to heat them up in the oven for a little bit before you eat! They get all warm and it is just a great addition in my opinion anyway! The crunch is so satisfying. I could just eat these without anything in them to be honest.
Danyelle G.
Lansing, MI
I love Mexican food, and when I cook it...I use Ortega shells. They have been around for years, and I have used their shells, their sauce, and everything. YUMMY! I want Mexican tonight!
christina r.
Ortega is one of my go to brands. There is always coupons around if you buy multiples.
This product is one of my favorites from them . Not only does the packaging keep them crispy but I have never had a broken taco shell when I first open the box.
rachael r.
Algodones, NM
I use these taco shells when I don't feel like making my own when I want to make beef or chicken tacos they even come in soft flour tortillawhen you want to make soft tacos
Kayla S.
These taco shells are great! The price is affordable and they always have good quality. A perfect count for my family on taco night. I'll never buy another brand again.
Lane U.
Lapeer, MI
These shells give that salty crispy crunch that I'm always looking for in a taco shell. They are so versatile, and can be used in any taco dish.
Emily M.
Doral, FL
Yum yum these tacos are delish and just put them in the microwave and voila!!!! My son loves them too with Ortega salsa and sour cream!!!!
Jake P.