Ortega® Whole Wheat Tortillas 10 ct Bag uploaded by Tatiana b.

BY ORTEGA

At Ortega, we understand the importance of family mealtimes. That's why we've created our delicious soft tortillas, for fun, fresh, tasty and authentic Mexican meals anytime! Use Ortega Soft Tortillas with eggs for a zesty breakfast, with your favorite sandwich ingredients for a yummy wrap, or with your favorite taco, fajita or burrito fillings for a hearty and great tasting dinner that the whole family will enjoy! Let our soft tortillas inspire endless happy meals around your own family table! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kayla T.
Riverview, FL
Personally, I love these. With wheat being healthier it is always a bonus, however not all tortillas are as soft as these. You can't tell these are wheat by texture. They are soft and fluffy, pliable just like a regular flour tortilla, making them great for anything. No breaking when you fold or roll like other wheat tortilla brands. Delicious and used a lot in our home.
Nicole B.
Much better than the white flour tortillas; I find these are slightly more healthy for you than the ones in the taco kits. Really great for tacos, burritos, wraps, etc.! I haven't tried making chips with them yet, but I'm sure they'd be delicious!
Nichole M.
Iva, SC
In our household we try to use whole wheat products whenever possible. Our kids love cheese quesadillas. We started using the whole wheat tortillas just makes sense. They are awesome. Kids can't tell a difference in the taste.
Asma S.
Chandler, AZ
When taco Tuesday rolls around, Ortega tortilla bread is definitely my "go-to" brand! Especially since these are whole wheat. They taste amazing with ground turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and freshly made guacamole. Lately, I have also been cutting the bread into squares similar to tortilla chips and frying them. They make great tortilla chips!
Lily P.
I wanted to try these since they were wheat and was looking for a healthier choice. They to me had more of a grainy, earthy taste to it which wasn't bad but not what I would eat on a regular basis .
Stephanie H.
Love these tortillas. They taste great, they don't break like most and not to mention they are a lot healthier. They are only 3pp on weight watchers, so they are my go to tortilla.
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these!! such a great healthy alternative. my favorite meal to make out of these is homemade mini pizzas. use this as the crust!
Alexandra P.
Its a good brand. Definitely holds up well when making burritos. Plus wheat is way healthier for you.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
Very good brand, I love Ortega! And tastes great..also pretty healthy for you!