GroceryBakeryOrtega
Ortega Whole Wheat Tortillas 10 ct Bag

Ortega® Whole Wheat Tortillas 10 ct Bag

by Ortega

At Ortega, we understand the importance of family mealtimes. That's why we've created our delicious soft tortillas, for fun, fresh, tasty and authentic Mexican meals anytime! Use Ortega Soft Tortillas with eggs for a zesty breakfast, with your favorite sandwich ingredients for a yummy wrap, or with your favorite taco, fajita or burrito fillings for a hearty and great tasting dinner that the whole family will enjoy! Let our soft tortillas inspire endless happy meals around your own family table!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ortega® Whole Wheat Tortillas 10 ct Bag!
jeremy K.
Ironton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
these are great products my family loves them . it is one of our favorites or go to you might say. always a great choice
Fama  B.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can eat this almost everyday. With chicken, steak, fish or just with some veggies. This is very healthy and tasty.
Sandra P.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Ortega® Whole Wheat Tortillas 10 ct Bag uploaded by Sandra P.
Good for a breakfast startjump.low in fat .My husband love these with his cup of coffee, I have it with my tea.
Rhonda C.
Brunswick, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I like using the Ortega Whole Wheat Tortillas for my Veggie wraps, Yummy!! Of course you can put whatever you want in them. Its nice to have a healthier version for a Tortilla.
Sonia L.
Cleveland, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These make great quesodilla. Easy to use. Price is great. My family loves this. Yes it's healthy. Wouldn't change a thing
connie P.
Logan, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Oretega 10 count whole wheat wraps is amzeing wraps for tacos,any lunchmeat or egg.their a so-so price.be nice more reasonable and pinch thinner to be great.these do taste yummy,give them a whirl.i buy often and even make little pizzas out of them as well,yummy.
Nicole B.
Much better than the white flour tortillas; I find these are slightly more healthy for you than the ones in the taco kits. Really great for tacos, burritos, wraps, etc.! I haven't tried making chips with them yet, but I'm sure they'd be delicious!
Anjanette  H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you’ve ever ate a triscuit and actually liked it, these are definitely are for you. I frequently make burritos and these were definitely not it! This is a NO on my grocery list.
Korinne S.
S Weymouth, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ortega tortillas are a great option for all your dishes. Whether you are choosing flower or corn you would be hard pressed not to enjoy them.
Shawnna S.
Heislerville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These have a nice flavor. I always get wheat so I’m use to the texture. It is slightly different from flour ones. Although I’ve tried different brands and these ones don’t seem to get quite as soft as other brands I’ve tried when you warm them.

Looking for your answer?