BY ORTEGA

No Msg Added! see more...

• Where do you buy this big container? is it more economica...2 Answers
  • This is a big container, how long does it stay good opened? 1 Answers
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
To be totally honest, I was really disappointed with this taco seasoning. We made a taco soup last night, and my husband is one who usually has a pretty heavy hand when it comes to adding spices. Even with the sizeable amount that he put in, however, the flavor was SO weak compared to Lowry's or even Taco Bell's seasoning packets.
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
We buy this at Costco maybe every 6 months. I rarely measure anything so it lasts even if I use more seasoning on my meat than other people. I prefer this brand over McCormick because it is finely ground.
Kaytlyn D.
Oak Grove Ky
I make tacos every Tuesday so DUHH this is great ! I love the flavors of the seasonings , if you want some amazing tacos you should get it! QUALITY AND QUANTITY is fleekish!
Kelsey J.
Alexandria, VA
I like having all the seasoning for tacos all combined together. Much easier to buy one big container than a bunch of little ones.
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
My kids are into taco's right now, so I make them with ground turkey and ortega taco shells and this seasoning. They love them..
Virginia B.
Killeen, TX
This is a very nice taco seasoning to get and use it is very easy to use and the kids love it on the tacos
Bree P.
Long beach, CA
Ortega is an okay brand. I personally prefer the Lawrys taco seasonings though.
Holly C.
rapid city, mi
Where do you buy this big container? is it more economical to buy this way vs the .99 packets?
Brittany G.
This is a big container, how long does it stay good opened?