BY ORTEGA

Ortega® Medium Taco Sauce.
America's #1 taco sauce*.
Original.
Thick & smooth. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Audra W.
Gardner, KS
Review for: Taco Sauce 8 oz more...
There’s a reason it says America’s #1 taco sauce on the bottle. Homemade tacos just aren’t complete without this thick and smooth sauce to finish them off. The flavor is incredible and I’ve yet to find another sauce that comes close to this one.
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
My fiancé loves this sauce. It is his favorite sauce for tacos. I prefer my sauce to be a little hotter. It works with beef,chicken and even meatless soy meat. I would buy it again.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Ortega taco sauce is the only brand of taco sauce I will buy for my family. It has really good flavor and is super cheap. It isn't too hot but has just the right amount of kick to it. I buy the mild and medium for my family.
Jenny C.
We usually have multiple bottles of this in our house. My husband uses it on just about anything "Mexican" and I use it to make taco dip and to doctor up some of our meals. Always makes it better!
Heather T.
Grand Rapids , MI
Tacos for dinner: this is a must. Great topping for taco salad also. Kinda healthy. Good price. The less expensive versions are just as good tho. I am always satisfied with the flavor. I would recommend them to my friends and family.
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
One of our favorite additions to our taco meal this taco sauce is the best we love making nachos simply take Doritos and your favorite taco seasonings and Pailet on like nachos and cheese sour cream and this wonderful taco sauce to make the perfect dinner
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
The best! This has been a go-to option for my family for as long as I can remember. Mom made tacos and this sauce was present. I now make anything Mexican and this sauce is involved somehow. It tastes similar to taco bells hot sauce but thicker. You can buy it in mild, medium, or hot. I find hot is the best.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
I love using this on burritos at home! Even if you are having a frozen burrito, this sauce is great on those too! Sometimes I will even just melt shredded cheese between two tortilla's, and cut them up into triangles and dip them in this and it's yummy!
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
I love Ortega's taco sauce! It has a great flavor, and I love that there's a variety when it comes to spiciness. I usually prefer the mild sauce, but I don't mind the medium either.
Taryn V.
Nancy, KY
I like to use this sauce whenever I make burritos at home. It's not too spicy, just flavorful enough that most can enjoy it on their taco or burrito. The medium is also good. Also good to cook ground beef in for flavor in a taco casserole type dish.
jen d.
hesperia, CA
What Ortega products do you enjoy ?