Ortega Taco Kit - 12 Tacos

Makes 12 tacos.
Ortega seasoning mix.
Ortega taco sauce.
Freshness pack.
Just add ground beef & toppings! see more...

Ortega Taco Kit - 12 Tacos
Chardae J.
Review for: Taco Kit 10 oz more...
This taco kit is my lazy cop out for when I want to put a little like in my food and instead of love. The seasoning is nice although I add my own. The shells aren't my favorite as I've tasted my fair share of tacos shells over the years but it's fine.
Jonathan M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Taco Kit 16.7 oz; 1.04 lb; 473 g more...
Man these are one of the best taco shells out there love the hard shells and especially the soft shells the most love making fajitas with them and turkey ground beef tacos would recommend purchasing this brand comes with everything needed to make your tacos and season.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
This kit is amazing sauce and seasoning and taco shells all in one. Like how it's assembled easy to find not going one place ail to ail to get what I need on taco nights.
Irina M.
My family loved it! It was fast to put together, everything in one box (just need your own beef) but it was a life saver when everyone was hungry and I didn't have much time to make anything else.
Amanda D.
Montgomery, TX
Ortega brand is my favorite for taco seasoning and shells. I like the kit so I don't forget anything (other than the meat).
DeAnna C.
I love Ortega taco seasoning.. it's not too strong but not too weak either! Shells tastes great, not that oily taste.
Kayla M.
Allendale, MI
This kit is so amazing and so easy to use. Great flavor and easy to eat. Not messy at all. Love this

Walmart