Ortega Original Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles uploaded by Mary K.

BY ORTEGA

Ortega® Original Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Mary K.
Mary K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love making Mexican food like my mom did when I was a kid so I spice it up by using these diced green chilis and a little goes a long way if you don't want a lot of spice. But they have an amazing flavor that adds that something extra to enchilada casseroles.
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Cherokee, IA
I use these when making my cheese dip. Very flavorful and perfect color. Sadly I have bought other brands and haven't been as happy.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Nice flavor. Reasonably priced. Would definitely purchase again and recommend to others.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Foodie Expert
Goes great in almost everything! Add it to rice, fried dishes, dips, fish, sandwiches, it's all great. They're really cheap and I like to buy them in bulk when they're on sale so they're even cheaper.
ashley l.
ashley l.
Saint Joseph, MO
Foodie Expert
These are the best brand of can chili's. I use them in dips , enchiladas and many recipes. They are spicy but also healthy. We love them , and always buy them when we do our grocery shopping
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
We love using these Ortega Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles in our chili recipe and in our queso dip. They're the perfect flavor and no need to chop!
Nikkie P.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
Foodie Expert
Ortega makes delicious tasting green chilies. I use in tons of recipes from enchiladas to nachos. I've found that this brand tastes best.
Breanne E.
Breanne E.
Gladwin, MI
Foodie Expert
My husband loves these! I have a very specific pallet, so these are not my thing, but I have never tried them. My husband eats them plain, on salads, burritos, tacos and enchiladas...
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I use these in so many things! they really add nice flavor to everything. great for enchiladas and taco soup.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
I love these chiles! They are the "secret" ingredient in my enchiladas, tortilla soup, and roll ups. I have never once been disappointed with the contents of a can or the flavor. In short, I love them!
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Lenexa, KS
What do you put these in?
lorena m.
lorena m.
Whitakers, NC
Does anyone have tried how they taste