Ortega Original Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles uploaded by Mary K.

BY ORTEGA

Ortega® Original Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles. see more...

Bettie W.
I add the green chilies into my enchiladas. I use the chilies a lot when I make Mexican food. There different sheets that have enchiladas that you can choose from. This is the best brand that I have ever tasted and I recommend it.
Ashley L.
Saint Joseph, MO
These are the best brand of can chili's. I use them in dips , enchiladas and many recipes. They are spicy but also healthy. We love them , and always buy them when we do our grocery shopping
Mary K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love making Mexican food like my mom did when I was a kid so I spice it up by using these diced green chilis and a little goes a long way if you don't want a lot of spice. But they have an amazing flavor that adds that something extra to enchilada casseroles.
Victoria C.
I love these chiles! They are the "secret" ingredient in my enchiladas, tortilla soup, and roll ups. I have never once been disappointed with the contents of a can or the flavor. In short, I love them!
meghan H.
Columbus, OH
I made an enchilada casserole with these last night and it was so delicious! I was so glad I used Ortega brand instead of any other. The fire roasted really adds a nice flavor to what your making.
Emily d.
Portland , OR
Goes great in almost everything! Add it to rice, fried dishes, dips, fish, sandwiches, it's all great. They're really cheap and I like to buy them in bulk when they're on sale so they're even cheaper.
Breanne D.
Gladwin, MI
My husband loves these! I have a very specific pallet, so these are not my thing, but I have never tried them. My husband eats them plain, on salads, burritos, tacos and enchiladas...
Luisa M.
Delicious to add to some tacos.
if you love hot chilies, I recommend thesee!!!always have a can incase you run out, you'll have these bad babiesss set and ready to eat.
Jenny H.
We love using these Ortega Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles in our chili recipe and in our queso dip. They're the perfect flavor and no need to chop!
Megan S.
I really like these Chilis! My mom always uses them in her enchiladas to add extra flavor and a little hint of spice, without being too much.
Elizabeth L.
Lenexa, KS
What do you put these in?
lorena m.
Whitakers, NC
Does anyone have tried how they taste