Add a Photo

By ORTEGA
Ortega® Original Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles.
Photo (1)
Mary K.
Mary K.
Las Vegas, NV
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: Chiles Original Fire Roasted Diced Green 4 oz
I love making Mexican food like my mom did when I was a kid so I spice it up by using these diced green chilis and a little goes a long way if you don't want a lot of spice. But they have an amazing flavor that adds that something extra to enchilada casseroles.
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Cherokee, IA
Jan. 16, 2017, 11:18 p.m.
Review for: Chiles Original Fire Roasted Diced Green 4 oz
I use these when making my cheese dip. Very flavorful and perfect color. Sadly I have bought other brands and haven't been as happy.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Jan. 19, 2017, 1:27 a.m.
Review for: Chiles Original Fire Roasted Diced Green 4 oz
Nice flavor. Reasonably priced. Would definitely purchase again and recommend to others.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
June 10, 2017, 11:09 p.m.
Review for: Chiles Original Fire Roasted Diced Green 4 oz
Goes great in almost everything! Add it to rice, fried dishes, dips, fish, sandwiches, it's all great. They're really cheap and I like to buy them in bulk when they're on sale so they're even cheaper.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
We love using these Ortega Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles in our chili recipe and in our queso dip. They're the perfect flavor and no need to chop!
Nikkie P.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
Ortega makes delicious tasting green chilies. I use in tons of recipes from enchiladas to nachos. I've found that this brand tastes best.
katie h.
katie h.
Yummy. my fave food is a taco... and my taco just isn't conpletr without these yummy lil guys
Megan S.
Megan S.
I really like these Chilis! My mom always uses them in her enchiladas to add extra flavor and a little hint of spice, without being too much.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Pataskala, Oh
Just used these tonight for my burrito, not too spicy, perfect for any dish
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Warren, MI
Ortega fire roasted diced green chile's are great for any of your Mexican recipes.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Lenexa, KS
What do you put these in?
lorena m.
lorena m.
Whitakers, NC
Does anyone have tried how they taste