Ortega Original Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles uploaded by Mary K.

BY ORTEGA

Ortega® Original Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mary K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love making Mexican food like my mom did when I was a kid so I spice it up by using these diced green chilis and a little goes a long way if you don't want a lot of spice. But they have an amazing flavor that adds that something extra to enchilada casseroles.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Foodie Expert
Goes great in almost everything! Add it to rice, fried dishes, dips, fish, sandwiches, it's all great. They're really cheap and I like to buy them in bulk when they're on sale so they're even cheaper.
Bettie W.
I add the green chilies into my enchiladas. I use the chilies a lot when I make Mexican food. There different sheets that have enchiladas that you can choose from. This is the best brand that I have ever tasted and I recommend it.
ashley l.
Saint Joseph, MO
Foodie Expert
These are the best brand of can chili's. I use them in dips , enchiladas and many recipes. They are spicy but also healthy. We love them , and always buy them when we do our grocery shopping
Dianna M.
Cherokee, IA
I use these when making my cheese dip. Very flavorful and perfect color. Sadly I have bought other brands and haven't been as happy.
Amber E.
Nice flavor. Reasonably priced. Would definitely purchase again and recommend to others.
Megan S.
Foodie Expert
I really like these Chilis! My mom always uses them in her enchiladas to add extra flavor and a little hint of spice, without being too much.
Luisa M.
Delicious to add to some tacos.
if you love hot chilies, I recommend thesee!!!always have a can incase you run out, you'll have these bad babiesss set and ready to eat.
Nicole S.
Saint Paul, MN
Foodie Expert
Love these chilies. They are good in any Mexican dish. They add a lot of flavor.
Victoria C.
I love these chiles! They are the "secret" ingredient in my enchiladas, tortilla soup, and roll ups. I have never once been disappointed with the contents of a can or the flavor. In short, I love them!
Elizabeth L.
Lenexa, KS
Foodie Expert
What do you put these in?
lorena m.
Whitakers, NC
Does anyone have tried how they taste