BY ORTEGA

Water Canola oil Modified food starch Concentrated crushed tomatoes Dehydrated onion see more...

Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
I got this because I thought it might be a good alternative to the fresh guacamole in the produce section. I was wrong! First, this didn't really taste like guacamole. Which would be okay if it still tasted good, but it doesn't. I would not recommend this dip at all.
Travis P.
Omaha, NE
First off, I would like to say that why are you people saying that there is guacamole in it on the label at Walmart, and as far as I'm concerned that is false advertisement. If I had a choice to eat anything with it I would not. Don't even think that I would recommend this to anyone!
Valeria V.
Parkton, NC
It is okay but if you want ACTUAL tasting guac you should have it made fresh, just my opinion. but great for little snacks and to watch games.