Ortega Guacamole Seasoning Mix 1 Oz Packet uploaded by Anette F.Ortega Guacamole Seasoning Mix 1 Oz Packet uploaded by Kathryn S.Ortega Guacamole Seasoning Mix 1 Oz Packet uploaded by Kathryn S.

BY ORTEGA

Ortega guacamole seasoning mix, just add fresh avocados! See recipe for a quick & easy guacamole (prep. Time 5 minutes). see more...

Buy on Target
Carissa W.
My mom loves this because instead of her buying store-bought guacamole she can just make it from this packet and it tastes better and she can make as little or a lot depending on what she plans to do with it.
Ariel M.
I don't use these packets anymore but when I use to this was my favorite one. It taste really authentic.
Brandyanne G.
Hesperia, CA
Even with not being a fan of guacamole this makes really good guacamole. I ate so much of it.
Kathryn S.
This is hands down the best guacamole mix there is! We love it year round but it makes its best appearance at Halloween parties! Simply carve a face on a pumpkin and make sure the mouth is pretty big, then pour the guacamole at the opening of the mouth out onto a plate. Looks great and everyone will love it!
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
Every few months my family likes to have taco night so we get all the Ortega products. We eat the hard and soft tacos, which are amazing. When I saw this guacamole seasoning packet, I had to try it. It's really easy to use and blends right into the avocados. It's not an overpowering taste and it mixes well.
Jessica B.
This is the best of the packet mixes I have tried. I stumbled across it a while back and loved it, but it's hard to find in my area. I just recent found it at a Wal-Mart and snatched up a few packages.
Kim M.
Freehold, Nj
We have tried almost every seasoning packet for guacamole and this is the clear winner. The packet doesn't discoor the guacamole which is common in other brands. I also use less than recommended, about 1/2 less for taste preference
Tiana S.
Apo, NY
I usually make my own seasoning combos for things like guac, but after I tried a friends guacamole made with ortegas seasoning, I've used this every time! Perfect amount of flavor every time!!
Chelsea E.
Charlotte, NC
This is great for beginners in the kitchen or those who might be to lazy or crunched for time to whip out the cutting board for fresh guac.
Dalena M.