BY ORTEGA

Ortega mild green taco sauce 16 oz see more...

Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this green salsa! It tastes amazing with chips or tacos/burritos. I like to meal prep and I eat a lot of Mexican food, so I always have this on hand. It's not spicy at all, but still gives your food an extra little kick. Highly recommended for all taco lovers out there!
Staci M.
Los Angeles, CA
When I don't have time to make fresh green sauce Ortega's Mild Green Sauce is the perfect go-to for Taco Tuesdays. Its bright color and bold flavors are a great addition to chicken tacos, enchiladas or as a dip for tortilla chips.
Emily G.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this super flavorful sauce! It's delicious added on Mexican food but also yummy as a marinade for chicken or added to ground beef/turkey for green enchiladas.
Steph R.
Another item I buy all the time. We love taco Tuesday at my house and this green sauce is everything. You can't go wrong with the Ortega brand.
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
This is great on tacos, enchiladas I also pour some on the meat when I'm cooking it. It's one of my favorites.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Great for taco night! My family loves this sauce. It's not too spicy and is similar to taco bells verde
Ashley R.
North ridgeville
I love this. We have a taco Tuesday and my husband loves thing. It wouldn't be complete without it
Kelly M.
Benson, NC
Can't live without this. I make the best enchilada suiza with this and I put it on my tacos
Sarah I.
This is great tasting and actually has good ingredients I totally recommend.
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
I love green salsa and this is what that tastes like. Made win green tomatoes. Perfect for tacos or chips.
LN F.
Green Sauce? Is it good?
Amber H.
New Bedford, MA
Is this spicy at all? What's the ingredients?