BY ORTEGA #31 in Tortillas

Ortega® Grande Taco Shells Hard & Soft Tacos.
Freshness Pack. Shells Stay Crispier.
Protected from Breakage.
33% more tacos than regular 12 count shells.
16 Tacos. Contains 8 hard shells. 8 soft tortillas. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Hinton, WV
Foodie Expert
Recently got these in a good gift basket after my baby was born along with everything needed for a taco dinner. They were perfect as a gift and for our dinner. My sister in law who gave them to us did not know if we preferred soft or hard tacos so this set gave us both! There were enough that we had tacos twice that week which spread the gift to two meals rather than just one.
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
Foodie Expert
Excellent quality, quantity and taste! And the price is perfect! My husband and I used it because sometimes we don't have time to cook, and this box have hard and soft!! Sometimes I feel like Taco Bell!! Highly recommended To all the working family like us
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Ortega grande taco shells are excellent. I personally always buy the boxes that contain hard and soft shells. Me and my son eat the soft shells. My husband prefers the hard shells. It is just easier on our household to get the box that contains both.
Sarrah J.
Sarrah J.
Foodie Expert
These come in handy when you want a quick Mexican style dinner. Just cook up some meat, grate some cheese, cut some lettuce, tomato and avocado, and you've got yourself a family taco dinner. The flavor is like that of a tostada. Yum
Marizella P.
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Foodie Expert
Definitely handy when you want a quick dinner on the table in no time. Great taco shells that are durable and hold up well. All it takes is heating them up in the oven and they are good to go.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Lost Creek, WV
Foodie Expert
Love this brand of tacos and what more could you ask for..soft and hard tacos so the whole family is happy! Inexpensive and taste great. Highly recommend!
Zahireen C.
Zahireen C.
Foodie Expert
Bought these the other day.. will make it for dinner tonight. I love that it keeps it shape and doesn't get soggy fast! I always get the hard shell
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Asheville, NC
Foodie Expert
I really like using these shells when making tacos!! It makes it so much easy to put the meat, etc in the shell! Also makes it less messy!
Allie M.
Allie M.
Oshkosh, Wi
This is great because half my family only eats hard and the other half soft shell, no need to buy two packs of product for tacos!
magaly a.
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these two kinds we like the hard shell tacos and my kids like the tortilla ones and enough for the family
Rosa E.
Rosa E.
Maspeth, NY
What did you think of this box?