Ortega® Flour Tortillas 10 ct Bag

At Ortega, we understand the importance of family mealtimes. That's why we've created our delicious soft tortillas, for fun, fresh, tasty and authentic Mexican meals anytime! Use Ortega Soft Tortillas with eggs for a zesty breakfast, with your favorite sandwich ingredients for a yummy wrap, or with your favorite taco, fajita or burrito fillings for a hearty and great tasting dinner that the whole family will enjoy! Let our soft tortillas inspire endless happy meals around your own family table!

What are the macros in these?
My boyfriend is Mexican and he is very particular with his tortillas? Do these compare the authentic tortillas?
Why is this in the sweet tooth section? other than baked/fried and tossed with cinnamon sugar, what deserts could you make with them?
Start your review of Ortega® Flour Tortillas 10 ct Bag!
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Ortega® Flour Tortillas 10 ct Bag uploaded by Tia S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My family loves wraps these are not too small and not too big. My favorite things to make with this is breakfast burritos, tacos and obviously a wrap. I would buy them again they are never hard and are very affordable. Ortega® Flour Tortillas 10 ct Bag
Keydi Paola P.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ortega® Flour Tortillas 10 ct Bag uploaded by Keydi Paola P.
Las tortillas llegaron empaquetadas de forma segura en una caja para que no hubiera ningún daño o problema allí. Son todos bastante fresco y tienen una fecha de caducidad que es más de un año de distancia por lo que no era un problema tampoco. Puse la mayoría de los paquetes en el congelador y dos en el refrigerador y ahora estoy listo para al menos 3 meses más o menos
Tierra B.
Ortega® Flour Tortillas 10 ct Bag uploaded by Tierra B.
Purchased at: Target
Ortega very great brand wraps are very soft and affordable and have a really good flavor.
Jacky C.
Nutley, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ortega® Flour Tortillas 10 ct Bag uploaded by Jacky C.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love these flour tortillas. They are always soft and fresh, thick enough that they hold well and don’t stick together like some other brands I have tried. They are perfect for making fajitas or tacos, I pair them with Ortega taco/fajita seasoning. But lately my absolute FAVORITE thing to make with them is mini, personal pizzas. Just cover with your favorite pizza or pasta sauce and some shredded cheese, place in the oven or toaster oven for no longer than a couple minutes and you have yourself a quick, easy, inexpensive and delicious snack/meal! As a mom or just a person who is stuck home all the time, you run out of things you and your kids want to eat. So if you find yourself in the same boat, definitely try it, you can thank me later!!
Patty B.
Richlands, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My kids love these. They use them for everything from fajitas to pizza. They live to make pizza with them in the air fryer. They are definitely good.
Jennifer R.
Cleveland, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Easy on a taco Tuesday nite...my teenagers require tacos on Tuesday nites for dinner no matter what. These are the best soft wraps. Easy to warm up weather in a pan or in microwave...
marie W.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
i love this when I'm making tacos it taste so good and you can make it any way you like. i will always make this for my family
Brie F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not my favorite tortillas. Most often when I open the bag the tortillas are ripped. You can buy them at any grocery store. And you can get them in flour or corn. I wouldn't necessarily recommend them to others because there are other brands that taste better and I hold up
Stephanie C.
Springhill,Florida
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
This is my family's go to taco shells for taco night! It has a better taste than the other taco shells brands I have tasted to be honest. The soft taco shells are always fresh, and when properly secure shells can stay fresh until your next taco night!
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
We use alot of tortillas in our home. Breakfast wraps, soups, even make cinnamon chips with them. So many uses. Or just use it with almond butter for quick treat on the go.