BY ORTEGA

At Ortega, we understand the importance of family mealtimes. That's why we've created our delicious soft tortillas, for fun, fresh, tasty and authentic Mexican meals anytime! Use Ortega Soft Tortillas with eggs for a zesty breakfast, with your favorite sandwich ingredients for a yummy wrap, or with your favorite taco, fajita or burrito fillings for a hearty and great tasting dinner that the whole family will enjoy! Let our soft tortillas inspire endless happy meals around your own family table! see more...

Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
I normally don’t buy this brand and don’t think I’ll buy these again. They were super affordable but when I took one out even gently, it ripped so easily and they were stuck together so bad They weren’t as soft as they felt in the bag when I was eating them. Disappointed to say the least but ok if you are on a budget
Alejandra I.
Portland, OR
These are honestly really good flour tortillas they taste really good they don’t tastes processed they’re big really good price I bout them for about $3.50 I usually like to make taquitos, fried taquitos or burritos
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
These are so good easy to make affordable easy to find usually can find them in the supermarket I love them I make breakfast burritos I would recommend these to friends I give it 2 thumbs up yay for this
Bridget C.
Warner Robins, GA
These are so soft and good. They are very inexpensive, I just wished more came in the pack. They can be made for breakfast lunch and dinner. I like to dry them with scrambled eggs or serve them soft as tacos.
Brie F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not my favorite tortillas. Most often when I open the bag the tortillas are ripped. You can buy them at any grocery store. And you can get them in flour or corn. I wouldn't necessarily recommend them to others because there are other brands that taste better and I hold up
Stephanie C.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my family's go to taco shells for taco night! It has a better taste than the other taco shells brands I have tasted to be honest. The soft taco shells are always fresh, and when properly secure shells can stay fresh until your next taco night!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I paid less than $2 for these at my local Walmart and they were great! These stayed together, didn't rip or tear when we made tacos. They have great taste as well, very good buy.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
We use alot of tortillas in our home. Breakfast wraps, soups, even make cinnamon chips with them. So many uses. Or just use it with almond butter for quick treat on the go.
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ortega is my favorite brand when it comes to tortillas. I can usually get it at my local grocery store. The taste is great, especially when I use them to make tacos.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
One of the better brands of tortilla shells. These are my go to when making tacos or fajitas. Much better than most brands. Super soft and flexible without reading easy. Will stick with this brand every single time.
Sandra M.
Centralia, WA
What is your favorite dish to make with this?
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
Why is this in the sweet tooth section? other than baked/fried and tossed with cinnamon sugar, what deserts could you make with them?
Brianna C.
Henlawson, WV
What's a great recipe for these?
Kacie S.
My boyfriend is Mexican and he is very particular with his tortillas? Do these compare the authentic tortillas?

Walmart