BY ORTEGA

Ortega Whole Green Chilis, Fire Roasted, 4 Oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Dianna J.
Syracuse, NY
We put these in all our Mexican food! White bean chicken chili isn't the same without these chiles. I make a queso blanco con espinacas with these and everyone asks me what my secret ingredient is....fire roasted green chiles!
Tiffany B.
This was a staple in our house when we lived in California. So far I have not been able to find them since we moved. Miss the convenience and taste of this canned product.
Emily G.
Bakersfield, CA
Ortega green chiles are the best! These are a staple in my pantry, I use them in every day cooking & love to add the whole chiles to sandwiches, quesadillas & egg dishes to name a few.
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
These green chilis have great flavor! They are priced great and I use them in many different dishes. The are mild so they are not too hot for anybody just full of great flavor. I highly recommend them to anyone.
Jock G.
It is really fiery. I had hesitations that it would be mushy being in a can but it turned out to be just like the fresh chillies
Tammi M.
I buy these all the time and put them in my beef burritos I also make Chile Rejiano with them.
Kirstin M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Add these to a can of nacho cheese and you have a delicious chili cheese mix for nachos
Jazmine S.
I love this brand of green chills. They are a must for taco night or everyday cooking
Erica Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
My family loves when I cook with these! They are just the right amount of spicy!
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green , KY
Amazing for making your own Mexican style cheese or any Mexican food at home!!!