BY ORTEGA

Emily G.
Emily G.
Bakersfield, CA
Ortega green chiles are the best! These are a staple in my pantry, I use them in every day cooking & love to add the whole chiles to sandwiches, quesadillas & egg dishes to name a few.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
This was a staple in our house when we lived in California. So far I have not been able to find them since we moved. Miss the convenience and taste of this canned product.
Tammi M.
Tammi M.
I buy these all the time and put them in my beef burritos I also make Chile Rejiano with them.
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Foodie Expert
Add these to a can of nacho cheese and you have a delicious chili cheese mix for nachos
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of green chills. They are a must for taco night or everyday cooking
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green, KY
Foodie Expert
Amazing for making your own Mexican style cheese or any Mexican food at home!!!
Dianna J.
Dianna J.
Syracuse, NY
We put these in all our Mexican food! White bean chicken chili isn't the same without these chiles. I make a queso blanco con espinacas with these and everyone asks me what my secret ingredient is....fire roasted green chiles!
Erica Marie S.
Erica Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
My family loves when I cook with these! They are just the right amount of spicy!
Liz K.
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
These green chilis have great flavor! They are priced great and I use them in many different dishes. The are mild so they are not too hot for anybody just full of great flavor. I highly recommend them to anyone.
Jock G.
Jock G.
Foodie Expert
It is really fiery. I had hesitations that it would be mushy being in a can but it turned out to be just like the fresh chillies