BY ORTEGA

Ortega 40% less sodium taco seasoning mix 1.25-oz. see more...

Jennifer S.
Quinton, NJ
I use taco seasoning frequently in my Santa Fe soup! This one is always perfect because it has A Lot less sodium and that's always a plus! I get these at my local super market usually 2/$3.  If I can find them cheaper I always stock up! I've also used it to make regular tacos! If you haven't tried it what are you wanting for!?
Sunshine R.
It never lost any flavor what so ever when they cut down on the sodium. Less salt and still the flavor, that's a big winner t9 me! And my husband never noticed!!
Luan M.
Pickerington, OH
Ortega taco seasoning is one of my favorites. It has a great blend of chili powder and other spices that make it so flavorful. The best part is...that it's lower in sodium! The low sodium content does not compromise the flavor at all. I would recommend this alternative as a healthier option!
Toni H.
Philadelphia, PA
Taco night is always a huge hit in my house. Ortega Taco Seasoning Mix makes it easy for me to become SUPER MOM when I'm serving up fresh, hot, tasty tacos for my family.