BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsORS
ORS Olive Oil Edge Control  Hair Gel

ORS™ Olive Oil Edge Control ™ Hair Gel

by ORS

ORS™ Olive Oil Edge Control ™ Hair Gel combines the power of nourishing Olive Oil and strengthening Sweet Almond Oil to help moisturize, strengthen and protect edges while delivering sleek styling and control. This All-Day, EXTRA HOLD formula is designed to slick and hold down edges without reversion for sleek styling with maximum control, versatility, and shine. Perfect for all hair textures, it leaves no product build-up and does not harden the hair. For natural and relaxed hair.

• Delivers All-Day, EXTRA HOLD for all hair textures
• Helps strengthen edges and protect the hairline
• Moisturizes and delivers radiant shine
• Long-lasting, non-flaking, no build-up, and non-greasy
• Formulated without parabens, alcohol, mineral oil, sulfates, and silicones
• Perfect for smoothing edges, ponytails, updos, braids, twists, locs and lace fronts

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ORS™ Olive Oil Edge Control ™ Hair Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Jocelyn O.
Staten Island, NY
I like this edge control, it sleeks my hair done just right. I only need a little bit and a good steady brush and it will make my edges look clean
Denyse L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received this is my CurlBox subscription. I'm not a big gel user, but this REALLY impressed me. It's not sticky and has a decent hold without making my hair stiff. It's very creamy and moisturizing. I can put it up, have it hold through an afternoon of errands in the heat, and take it back down without my hair sticking out ever which way. There's no crunch, no flakes, minimal residue. Hair doesn't feel sticky or oily. Of the gels I tried, this is the one I would definitely repurchase.

Looking for your answer?