BY ORS

Latanya B.
Easy to mix and use.Great conditioner and leaves hair soft and refreshing.Great for kinky and natural hair types.Has a pleasing smell.Full coverage mask and smooths throughout your hair.Highly Satisfied.
Latrice S.
Jonesboro, GA
I was at this natural hair show and they had these deep conditioners in the bags. I tried them at first I thought it wasn't enough product in the container but to my surprise I got full coverage. Also I could detangle with this product. It has great slip if you have tight curls like my hair. This left my hair moisturized. This is a great conditioner.
Khalia P.
Norristown, PA
Saw these on sale at my local CVS and decided to try it. It is easily one of the best conditioners I have used. It smelled divine and left my hair so soft and shiny. I will be purchasing this repeatedly.
Ebony B.
Decatur, GA
The first time I tried this product it was on sale at CVS. It was such a good deal I couldn't pass it up. This treatment smells amazing and left my hair silky and full of body. It is most def on my fav list.
Tanisha J.
Novi, MI
This ORS shine booster has given my hair life during the summer heat. I don't have to struggle with the frustrations of dry, frizzy hair!! I use this product bi-weekly. Purchased online on Amazon.com for a great price. Definitely my go to product!
Stacy S.
2004 reviews
Im.not a huge fan of this. I tecieved a coupon for a free one and crcided to try it out. It was very pily and left an oily folm on my bair for a week. this was after i washed it multiple times. I would not use this again.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love how this looked in my hair!!!!! It worked extremely well and it was affordable too
Johannah S.
This pretty good product my hair was shiny and silky smooth. It has nice scent
Gabrielle L.
Leicester, Leicester
This leaves your hair feeling so fresh and clean. It smells absolutely amazing. It is quite extensive as it doesn’t come in a multipack, however it is a treatment so wouldn’t be used all the time and it’s worth every penny.