ORS Shealicious 3 oz. Scalp Relief Shea Butter Conditioning Hair Treatment uploaded by Monet H.

BY UNKNOWN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

ORS Shealicious Scalp Relief Shea Butter is a pampering pure oil treatment to help alleviate dry and itchy scalp. A mix of nutrient packed shea butter, avocado oil and rosemary oil penetrate deep to nourish and soothe your dry scalp and hair. see more...

• I actually bought to top my order in curlmart (free shipping lol) I...1 Answers
Review (1)
Stephy L.
Stephy L.
Norcross, GA
I love this stuff, I went to my beauty supply shop and bought their entire stock!!!! The moisture level is very good. It has an amazing smell that lasts even after a good straightening session. The conditioner itself is very thick and creamy. My hair is shoulder length so I can use the same container more than once stored properly. It's makes my scalp feel amazing and definitely reduces my itching. A definate favorite for me.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I actually bought to top my order in curlmart (free shipping lol) I bought this one and shine one... I did notice my hair didn't like it really much. Felt really have. I was afraid the quantity wont be much but surprise was enough. Have someone tried this one?