ORS Shealicious 3 oz. Scalp Relief Shea Butter Conditioning Hair Treatment uploaded by Monet H.

BY UNKNOWN

ORS Shealicious Scalp Relief Shea Butter is a pampering pure oil treatment to help alleviate dry and itchy scalp. A mix of nutrient packed shea butter, avocado oil and rosemary oil penetrate deep to nourish and soothe your dry scalp and hair. see more...

• I actually bought to top my order in curlmart (free shipp...1 Answers
Stephy L.
Norcross, GA
I love this stuff, I went to my beauty supply shop and bought their entire stock!!!! The moisture level is very good. It has an amazing smell that lasts even after a good straightening session. The conditioner itself is very thick and creamy. My hair is shoulder length so I can use the same container more than once stored properly. It's makes my scalp feel amazing and definitely reduces my itching. A definate favorite for me.
Amanda R.
I was expecting something different but my hair ended feeling mire dry and I had a hard time detangling it also I case you are willing to give it a try and you have a lots of hair better buy 2 or 3. In my case a run a lil short just and Fyi.
Overall great smell.
Amanda R.
I actually bought to top my order in curlmart (free shipping lol) I bought this one and shine one... I did notice my hair didn't like it really much. Felt really have. I was afraid the quantity wont be much but surprise was enough. Have someone tried this one?