ORS Olive Oil Wrap/Set Mousse 7.0 oz.

by ORS

ORS Olive Oil Wrap/Set Mousse 7.0 oz.(pack of 1)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ORS Olive Oil Wrap/Set Mousse 7.0 oz.!
Trin H.
Loxley, AL
ORS Olive Oil Wrap/Set Mousse 7.0 oz. uploaded by Trin H.
Purchased at: Target
I really like the feel of the [product:ors-olive-oil-wrap/set-mousse-70-oz] it gives my curls a nice bounce once dried. And I’ve even done Ginger coils which came out nice as well. ORS mousse is a good product and the price and value aren’t bad either. Try it and let know what you think.
Bebe N.
Bronx, NY
ORS Olive Oil Wrap/Set Mousse 7.0 oz. uploaded by Bebe N.
Purchased at: Target
[product:ors-olive-oil-wrap/set-mousse-70-oz] On the days that I don’t want to use gel but want to style my hair in a bun or high pony I use this. I live for a good foaming wrap set. Get a socking and wrap it to melt and hold the style in place and your set. You can get a blow dryer and on a cool set fan it so that the foaming wrap mousse set if you’re in a rush.
Jewell S.
Oak Park, MI
ORS Olive Oil Wrap/Set Mousse 7.0 oz. uploaded by Jewell S.
Purchased at: CVS
I love using this product on my twist outs. It leaves my hair defined and I never have any flakiness or buildup. It leaves my hair with movement. The smell is very light so if you have scent sensitivity you're good. The price is amazing I usuly pay no more than 7.00.
Lacy D.
This is my original go to. I used it for wrapping my hair mostly, it gets the job done. It keeps it in place, doesn’t leave residue, lightweight & very easy to apply. I highly recommend it.
Shanon F.
Atlanta, GA
ORS Olive Oil Wrap/Set Mousse 7.0 oz. uploaded by Shanon F.
Love this stuff!! I have locs so I don’t use harsh or heavy hair products and this holds my hairstyles perfectly! Great for a quick retwist or Bantu knots.
Tina L.
Albany, NY
ORS Olive Oil Wrap/Set Mousse 7.0 oz. uploaded by Tina L.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Must have this in your braid kit. Save you time and stress. Red hair 4c. Vaule great. Lasting power.great feel & look. Retail. Supply stores.
Araiyah L.
San Diego, CA
Use those for protective styles fellow curly girls! It’s great for setting braids, I love it so so much and the smell isn’t strong either! It doesn’t flake for me or make my scalp itch!
Tricia H.
My favorite go to product! Leaves my curls soft and bouncy without the frizz and crazy no extreme scent no filmy residue my curls are loving this product as I don’t like having crunchy curls!
Stacey R.
Canton, MA
Pretty lightweight and makes the hair nice and soft after use and it’s pretty effective.
Michelle J.
League City, TX
ORS is the perm I use to treat my hair and I’ve learned it truly is best to use products connected together. Reasonably priced.

Looking for your answer?