BeautyHair ProductsORS
Olive Oil Sulfate-Free Hydrating Shampoo 125 oz

ORS Olive Oil Sulfate-Free Hydrating Shampoo 12.5 oz

by ORS

Ors olive oil sulfate-free hydrating shampoo 12.5 oz. Directions Wet hair thoroughly. Apply to hair and work into a rich lather. Rinse hair and repeat shampoo, leaving on hair 2-3 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly and towel dry. Condition with ORS Olive...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ORS Olive Oil Sulfate-Free Hydrating Shampoo 12.5 oz!
Rose C.
Lincoln City, OR
Purchased at: Amazon
My boyfriend is a dark skin man and he has super dry hair because his hair texture is from a different culture. I frequently have to use black hair care for him and his hair turns out beautiful and soft like it should feel. Please use this if you have dry damaged hair, I watched it do wonders.
LaNya B.
ORS Olive Oil Sulfate-Free Hydrating Shampoo 12.5 oz uploaded by LaNya B.
Works great smells good I love the smell you should get it it works very well if your hair is dry you should try this and be amazed please try its good and you should try I love it I will be using it again

Looking for your answer?