BY ORS

Fortified and enriched with olive oil, it goes beyond relaxing by reaching a higher level of conditioning and moisturizing. Formulated with the age old properties of olive oil, it helps repair, rebuild and restore hair, while giving it strength, shine and softness. The ultimate in healthy relaxed hair. You'll experience soft, silky, straight hair, as never before. see more...

Avigel H.
SAN diego
This relaxer ruined my hair. Hopefully I still have hair tomorrow morning. My hair got brittle, hard to comb and fall out big time!!! I regret using this... never again!!
Whendjel j.
Love it so much keep my hair nice and healthy and it comes with an oil spray too , I bought it at wall greens .
Alexandria R.
Galveston, TX
Before I went natural I loved this perm! It wasn't as harsh as the other perms. My hair was soft and not damaged.
Sam C.
Norwich
This stuff is ridiculously strong, I left it on for exactly 7 minutes, which is still less than the amount of time advised on the box, 70% of my hair snapped off and what's left of it was basically straw. I thought that I could make it at least look normal by cutting it short the next day. I went to the hairdresser who basically showed me a bald spot on the back of my head and said she didn't really want cut it short until it filled in, otherwise the bald spot would be on display. She instead, attempted to show me how to cover it and cut it to make it easier to cover and gave me advice on growing it back and which products to use until she could cut it. So I am basically left to walk with straw on my head for the next month or so, covering an awful bald spot. Never, ever again. Thanks a lot ORS Olive Oil Relaxer Kit Normal.