BeautyFaceFacial SkincareORS
Olive Oil Relaxer Kit Normal

ORS Olive Oil Relaxer Kit Normal

by ORS

Fortified and enriched with olive oil, it goes beyond relaxing by reaching a higher level of conditioning and moisturizing. Formulated with the age old properties of olive oil, it helps repair, rebuild and restore hair, while giving it strength, shine and softness. The ultimate in healthy relaxed hair. You'll experience soft, silky, straight hair, as never before.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ORS Olive Oil Relaxer Kit Normal!
Sam C.
Norwich
This stuff is ridiculously strong, I left it on for exactly 7 minutes, which is still less than the amount of time advised on the box, 70% of my hair snapped off and what's left of it was basically straw. I thought that I could make it at least look normal by cutting it short the next day. I went to the hairdresser who basically showed me a bald spot on the back of my head and said she didn't really want cut it short until it filled in, otherwise the bald spot would be on display. She instead, attempted to show me how to cover it and cut it to make it easier to cover and gave me advice on growing it back and which products to use until she could cut it. So I am basically left to walk with straw on my head for the next month or so, covering an awful bald spot. Never, ever again. Thanks a lot ORS Olive Oil Relaxer Kit Normal.
m W.
Just buy the box it's got everything I'm it for a great price it gets the hair perfect every time don't leave it to long cause you can get burn follow the instructions
Sandie M.
ORS Olive Oil Relaxer Kit Normal uploaded by Sandie M.
I saw a great transformation from Dark n Lovely to Olive Oil relaxer. My hair gets longer and stronger now #Happy~customer😊
Sarah R.
Proctorville, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This has always been my go to relaxer I don’t do it often but when my curls get to where they are hard to manage I will use this and it relaxes them enough to fix my hair it doesn’t dry it out or burn it this is a great relaxer kit #ors has some really good products and are very affordable!!
Whendjel J.
Love it so much keep my hair nice and healthy and it comes with an oil spray too , I bought it at wall greens .
Avigel H.
SAN diego
This relaxer ruined my hair. Hopefully I still have hair tomorrow morning. My hair got brittle, hard to comb and fall out big time!!! I regret using this... never again!!
Alexandria R.
Galveston, TX
Before I went natural I loved this perm! It wasn't as harsh as the other perms. My hair was soft and not damaged.
sharniece W.
Minnetonka, MN
I really love this relaxer! My hair never gets fried when I use this relaxer. I've used the same brand for years and I don't think I'd switch relaxers. For me I don't have to keep it in my hair for the full time set. When I finish my hair has more shine than ever. I really recommend this product!
Danni N.
I give it no stars! BE WARNED!! My hair was in great condition. Any reviews that said it burnt their hair, I thought 'oh they must not have followed the directions'.. I only had the relaxer on for six minutes before neutralising it. It singed my hair like someone held a lighter to it. I couldn't touch it without it breaking off in my fingers! My hair hadn't been coloured for over twelve months, and not bleached either! I went from shoulder length hair to a pixie cut. Run, run like you are on fire.
Destine L.
Brampton, ON
Ors is a brand I truly trust with my daughters abd my hair. I have been using ors for years, especially when it comes to their line of hair maintenance, so it was a no brainer that when I attempted to relax my hair by myself for the first time, I would choose their brand. This relaxer set is easy to use, comes with extra moisturising shampoo and conditioner samples to relieve your guilt of thw damage relaxing your hair can do. Ill always choose Ors for my hair.

Looking for your answer?