ORS Olive Oil Relaxer Kit Normal

by ORS

Fortified and enriched with olive oil, it goes beyond relaxing by reaching a higher level of conditioning and moisturizing. Formulated with the age old properties of olive oil, it helps repair, rebuild and restore hair, while giving it strength, shine and softness. The ultimate in healthy relaxed hair. You'll experience soft, silky, straight hair, as never before.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ORS Olive Oil Relaxer Kit Normal!
Saint Paul, MN
I really love this relaxer! My hair never gets fried when I use this relaxer. I've used the same brand for years and I don't think I'd switch relaxers. For me I don't have to keep it in my hair for the full time set. When I finish my hair has more shine than ever. I really recommend this product!
St. louis
This is the only relaxer that does not make my hair feel like straw and still gets the job done. It never burns and my hair does not break off at all. Been using this for years and don’t plan on changing
Love this perm I’ve start to buy it in the bucket professional style formula love it great price long lasting and  great results and easy to  reuse being  it’s in An bucket you can reseal highly recommend and great hair results
Yonkers, NY
When I used to relax my hair this was one out of two products I used. The formula helped my hair more than damaged it. I never suffered from lver processing or breakage when using it and I loved that everything you needed came in one box.
Clewiston, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Before I started transitioning I use to use this. I refused to use any other brand. It wasnt as harsh as other brands and let my hair straight but not too damaged.
SAN diego
This relaxer ruined my hair. Hopefully I still have hair tomorrow morning. My hair got brittle, hard to comb and fall out big time!!! I regret using this... never again!!
Arlington, TX
This is my go-to perm I love this time leave my hair very straight back to her laughing out a perm I would suggest it for any of my thick haired ladies like myself
union
It semi gets the job done. Leaves my hair dry and itchy. I followed all instructions prior to using this product but it just wasn’t for me
Galveston, TX
Before I went natural I loved this perm! It wasn't as harsh as the other perms. My hair was soft and not damaged.
Love it so much keep my hair nice and healthy and it comes with an oil spray too , I bought it at wall greens .