ORS, Olive Oil Nourishing Sheen Spray, 2 Oz

Gender: Female

Form: Liquids

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.50 x 2.35 x 5.25 Inches

Hair Type: Fine

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ORS, Olive Oil Nourishing Sheen Spray, 2 Oz!
Buffalo, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this Ors Olive Oil Nourshing Sheen Spray Infused with Coconut Oil, oil sheen to help my wigs that are synthetic, & synthetic mixed with human hair look good every time I wear them. It makes them look like natural hair.
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
Albany, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I have used the product I do like it . I could use it after my alergies had reacted. It is available at most retail stores. I still use for my clients . use as directed. Price varies. Check the ingredientes. It is oil base.
Auburn / Damage, Heat Protection, Split Ends / Dry, Color Treated
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Love this hair spray it gives a nice shine and doesn’t leave your hair heavy and greasy. Very nice scent.
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Dryness, Heat Protection / Normal, Straight, Thick