ORS Olive Oil Girls Leave-In Conditioning Detangler

by ORS

Organic root stimulator girls leave-in detangler 8.5 ounces.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ORS Olive Oil Girls Leave-In Conditioning Detangler!
How would you rate this product?
Washington, DC
I really like this ORS Girls Leave-In Conditioning Detangler. It does the job very well. My 2 year old baby had thick curly hair and it gets tangled after 3 days of washing and styling her hair. I just spray this leave-in detangler and use my hands to move the product in her entire head and use a wide tooth comb starting with the ends. It instantly loosens the tangles and allows me to get my baby hair detangled quickly without and snags.
Palmdale, CA
I used this in my 1 year old toddlers hair every single day! Makes combing and styling so much easier, quicker and less of a hassle trying to keep her still long enough to finish the job. It has a really good smell that it leaves her hair smelling, too!
Magnolia, AR
It's not my favorite leave in, but I do like it a little more than I did at first. It has a nice smell. However, it doesn't detangle that well for me. It's ok as a light moisturizer, and I do like that there's no mineral oil or petroleum. Overall, I don't plan to repurchase.
Canton, GA
I use this my daughters hair and it keeps it so soft and manageable. My daughter has very curly hair and this product is awesome. I even use on my own hair. Great detangler!
Las Vegas, NV
I liked this but not as much as I thought I would. It’s nice if you need an extra conditioner spray but that’s really it