Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayORS
Olive Oil For Naturals Butter Creme Styling Smoothie - 12oz

ORS Olive Oil For Naturals Butter Creme Styling Smoothie - 12oz

by ORS

Nutrient rich formula adds vital moisture to hair helping to add shine and enhance curls. Hydrates and helps protect hair from daily styling.

Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, dye-free, paraben-free

Hair Type: Frizzy, textured

Health Facts: Paraben-free, dye-free, aluminum-free

Product Form: Cream

Beauty Purpose: Smoothing, Strengthening

Product Warning: Adult Use Only

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ORS Olive Oil For Naturals Butter Creme Styling Smoothie - 12oz!
Antionette B.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best brand that I’ve tried for moisture. This leaves my curls moisturized and healthy.
Patricia V.
Bronx, NY
ORS Olive Oil For Naturals Butter Creme Styling Smoothie - 12oz uploaded by Patricia V.
Purchased at: Target
It’s a very thick product, you don’t need a lot. This jaw lasts about enough if you know how to use it. It didn’t really work for my hair it’s too heavy but it does work it defines my curls more. I would buy it again.
Myleine K.
Rouen , Seine
I got this cream in a goodie bag and I really like it. It really defines my curls, nourish my hair and smell beautiful.
Meylee M.
Surprise par ce produit ! La butter creme styling smoothie est hyper agréable, l'odeur est top et le résultat au niveau des boucles est stupéfiant !

Looking for your answer?