ORS Olive Oil Edge Control Gel, 2.25 oz

by ORS

Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Edge Control is a unique alcohol free formula that gives the hair superior hold without flaking. It slicks and holds down the edges while adding shine and moisture. Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Edge Control...

Do you find that this holds down your edges as long as you need it to?[product:ors-olive-oil-edge-control-gel,-2.25-oz]?
Start your review of ORS Olive Oil Edge Control Gel, 2.25 oz!
Mount Wolf, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Got my hair breaded 3 days ago and used this hair gel as I got my hair braided and till this day their are still perfect intact. Gonna keep buying it from now on. Only problem is the container is really small so for next time I do my hair like this again going to have to buy another one.
I've used this product on my hair for years- maybe 10? It is one of the best finds I've ever made at the drug store and is a steal for how much you can do with it, how well it's made ingredient-wise & how long one jar it lasts. I got it originally to hold up hair along the edge of my forehead line and now also find it great at pushing up sections of my hair to create the look of additional fullness and volume as well as to style in general. I have baby fine hair and this has never made my hair feel weighed down or greasy; don't be tricked by the name, it's not oily but a wonderful product to have on hand. Definitely a 5/5!
Sacramento, CA
Hands down the best edge control! This will keep the baby hairs down! I wish there was a mini size available to keep in my purse. The scent is great and it's affordable, I've been buying this for years and will continue to repurchase it. Just make sure you close it tightly to prevent product from drying.
Natchez, MS
I usually don't like to put gel in my hair but i do love this. It leaves my hair very soft and also with a firm hold, easy to rinse out with just a spray bottle and water without washing my whole head.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
The GREATEST Edge Control I've Used EVER It keeps my edges slayed & slicked back without any build up and flaky residue even days later after I tie my hair up with a satin scarf.
St. louis
Purchased at: Walgreens
ORS can never do wrong in my book. I love this stuff. Smells nice and is not super greasy. Slicks my edges beautifully without any extra buildup which I love!
Teaneck, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I braided my hair for vacation, and since i have thin hair, this edge control was a must for my baby hairs. It was a bit greasy but overall it did the job.
Croydon , Surrey
ORS Olive Oil Edge Control Gel, 2.25 oz uploaded by Jo L.
I really like this gel for laying down my edges. It has a beautiful scent and is a clear gel that effectively holds down your hair in place really well. It is a vert thick gel but it smooths out well. I would recommend this gel to others. You get 64g of product too.
Roma
This did not work for my 4C edges. Not even a little bit. Tried all the methods I could to lay my edges but all I got was a very shiny forehead because the product melts. This didnt work on my sisters hair either and hers is not as dense as mine.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I have yet to find an edge control that is long lasting and has a strong hold. This laid my edges for all of 1 hour and eventually they started raising up. I gave it two stars instead of one because it is affordable and it smells great.