ORS Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo

by ORS

Aloe Vera and Olive Oil are two of nature’s most nourishing ingredients for healthy hair. ORS™ Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo moisturizes and neutralizes the hair leaving it tangle free and soft after every shampoo. This unique shampoo which includes Olive Oil, Aloe Vera, Panthenol, and Lecithin, provides the hair with maximum moisture. Olive Oil’s natural Vitamin E imparts sheen as it helps protect the hair and scalp during shampooing. Aloe Vera helps to soothe the hair and scalp while Panthenol, which contains Pro Vitamin B-5, penetrates the hair shaft and provides the hair maximum moisture.

ORS Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo Does this shampoo removes dandruff?
Is this good for dry curly hair ?
Is this really good for damage and dry hair ??
Start your review of ORS Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo!
Shrewsbury, MA
Absolutely love this shampoo !! It keeps my eczema scalp from being itchy or flaky !!! And it also leaves my roots grease-Free. Smell is nice. You don’t need to follow with conditioner, I don’t. It works for curly or wavy hair without making it heavy so your still has body. *important* I recently had balayage highlights done, and I don’t recommend using it on color treated hair with blonde. It made my tips very brittle after the first wash (I quickly changed shampoos). However I still use it on my roots.
Keuka Park, NY
I have very textured, wavy hair that keeps trying to curl but just ends up looking like a frizzy mess because it’s so dry. This is the only shampoo I’ve tried that’s kept it hydrated and not frizzy, it even emphasizes the little kinky curls I have
Roselle park, NJ
I love this brand! Very good natural hair care system that's actually moisturizes the hair without stripping the hair of its natural oils. This shampoo doesn't make your hair greasy either and the price point is so affordable!
El Cajon, CA
First used it from the relaxer box This shampoo does wonders for people with damaged hair it leaves hair moist and slightly oily and it's also sulphate free great shampoo for natural hair also works great with ors ors deep conditioner.
Pittsburgh
I really LOVE this shampoo! I tend to stick to olive oil ORS products. This shampoo not only makes my hair smell good, but it adds moisture and adds volume to my hair. It works wonders!
Lawrenceville, GA
I received this in a CurlBox. This entire line astounded me because it's almost as good as the Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil line. This has a nice fresh scent without overwhelming sweetness, it's very thick, and a nice mild lather. Hair feels clean but not stripped, and it cocktails REALLY well with the  SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Shampoo (which is my holy grail shampoo)—any of the minimal dryness in my hair left by this shampoo alone (which is the only reason I docked it a star) is taken care of, and my hair feels soft and smooth and silky, and is usually almost tangle free. I now like to mix the two to reduce my costs but still get fantastic hair. Highly recommend it.
My favorite go too product to restore moisture I love it , been doing my daughter hair with this product as well my sons both use the moisture conditioner to apply to they hair we fight over it lol but we love this product that’s been in our family for 20 years almost 💕 Organic Root Salon ORS Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion
Grove City, PA
The shampoo is absolutely phenomenal! Or use it quite often and it works really well with my thick hair. It works especially well with dry scalp and will leave your hair smelling great and clean. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a nourishing shampoo that will also leave your hair silky smooth
It's not oily at all! Wonderful for any type of hair, I believe. It has a wonderful smell too. I honestly apply it while my hair is still damp and it controls the frizz and makes it smell good and soft. Would definitely recommend and buy again.
Antelope, CA
This particular brand of shampoo was very drying to my hair. I already have a dry scalp, so wouldn't recommend it to anyone who has naturally drying scalp. It may work with someone who has more of an oily scalp, but I wouldn't use it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bloomington, IL
a year ago
ORS Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo Does this shampoo removes dandruff?
Aubrie L. • 2 months ago
Not sure it removes it, but it is very hydrating and probably helps!