ORS Monoi Oil Anti-breakage Fortifying Shampoo []

by ORS

ORS Monoi Oil Anti-Breakage Fortifying Shampoo includes an authorized seal form Tahiti to show that the product contains authentic, pure monoi oil. It strengthens and protects hair with formulated omega 3 and 6 plus antioxidants to fortify natural and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ORS Monoi Oil Anti-breakage Fortifying Shampoo []!
Elmont, NY
I love this product because its sulfate free. It lathers beautifully. It also smells good. This product is great for massaging into the scalp and really cleans. This product is very affordable. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a nice gentle shampoo.
Miami
Love using this shampoo and conditioner. It smells real good and leaves hair soft. I wish size of bottle was a little bigger.