BY ORGANIC ROOT ORS

Ors Hydrating Shampoo Olive Oil Sulfate-Free 12.5 oz. (Pack of 6) see more...

Brianna C.
This shampoo completely dried my curly hair out! It dried out so bad no conditioners or masks could restore it. I even tried using the matching deep treatment but that didn’t help. I was highly disappointed in this product because it took weeks to finally restore my hair. Yes it has a nice affordable price but please use with caution.
Elle D.
Providence, RI
No kidding. If your have natural hair this is as good as it gets. This makes your hair super soft. I recommend this to every woman or person I come across. It hydrates your hair and leaves it manageable!
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a clarifying shampoo but it also is very hydrating. It get out all the dirt and gel while making the hair feel squeaky clean
Sherry Y.
Hamilton, ON
I’ve used this for as long as I could remember even when I was a kid my mom would use this on my hair. My whole family uses it as well and it makes my hair really soft. Use with the replenishing conditioner and the deep moisturizer.