ORS Hai Repair Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Ciara C.

BY ORS

With banana and bamboo extract. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
Best conditioner out love this brand hair products are great for natural hair thick hair like mine I would recommend it to anyone that has long thick hair or short thick hair
Nisa C.
Waldorf , MD
This product has been a staple in my routine since my perm days. No matter how many times I try to leave it behind I always find myself going to search for it. It gives my hair a fresh feeling. If your hair is super dry or dull and in need of a pick me up, this product is for you.
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
I purchased this in the packet. I was interested because of the banana since I know some people use it in DIY hair concoctions, and this may be an easier, less messy option. It smells nice, and works well. My hair wasn't too hard to detangle afterwards, and was soft.
I had really bad ends of my hair because of the way I brushed my hair and did it. I looked for a long time trying to find the right repair solution to help my hair. Once I used this one I knew I got the right one. My hair felt soft and silky like when it gets freshly cut.
Alexa C.
Pittsburgh
My hair is very dry and damaged from years of dying but this conditioner leaves my hair soft and silky. I can brush right through my hair after a shower which I wasn't able to do before. It smells amazing! I love this stuff!
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
Always use this after I relax my hair and I also make sure that I sit under s head dryer for at least 30 minutes. This conditioner penetrates the cuticles deeply leaving every stands moisturized.
clara s.
This product was ok for my hair but I was transitioning from relaxed to natural at the time. The most important factors I always consider with any conditioning product is the substance and how my hair feels during and after. For this particular one it is a very thick product which is great for but it left a heavy film feeling on my hair. I had to use a conditioner behind this one to soften my hair. Hope this helps.
Anastasia L.
Duluth, GA
This is one of my favorite conditioners!! It leaves my hair feeling super soft and I love the smell of the bananas even though I was skeptical at first this is my go to conditioner! It is an awesome deep conditioner❤❤❤
Purchased the small pack. I like a really good deep condition, so I threw on washed hair with shower cap, cleaned did chores..probably had on for 2hours or so. Hair was super soft and very well conditioned..also has a nice smell. i liked so much I purchased the bottle. it is a little more expensive than the ors replenishing conditioner.
Ciara C.
Fort Worth , TX
I love this conditioner in conjunction with my oil! It leaves your scalp moisturizer and ready to style! It is very affordable and has the most amazing smell on the planet.