ORS Hai Repair Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Ciara C.

BY ORS

With banana and bamboo extract. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Pittsburgh
My hair is very dry and damaged from years of dying but this conditioner leaves my hair soft and silky. I can brush right through my hair after a shower which I wasn't able to do before. It smells amazing! I love this stuff!
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Snellville, GA
This is one of my favorite conditioners!! It leaves my hair feeling super soft and I love the smell of the bananas even though I was skeptical at first this is my go to conditioner! It is an awesome deep conditioner❤❤❤
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
I purchased this in the packet. I was interested because of the banana since I know some people use it in DIY hair concoctions, and this may be an easier, less messy option. It smells nice, and works well. My hair wasn't too hard to detangle afterwards, and was soft.
Chrissy G.
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
This product have a good smell and a creamy consistency. It is for dry/damaged hair. That included dyed hair that may need a little extra attention. A little goes a long way and it makes for a perfect co wash session.
Kalaeja F.
Kalaeja F.
This have my scalp a very refreshed feeling. My hair was okay after conditioned it was moisturized but not as moisturized as I would like. Smells good though
Francessca W.
Francessca W.
Bridgeport , CT
I tried the mini pack this stuff is amazing !!!! It leaves my hair so soft I never knew they made a big bottle with defiantly buy love this stuff
Purchased the small pack. I like a really good deep condition, so I threw on washed hair with shower cap, cleaned did chores..probably had on for 2hours or so. Hair was super soft and very well conditioned..also has a nice smell. i liked so much I purchased the bottle. it is a little more expensive than the ors replenishing conditioner.
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this conditioner in conjunction with my oil! It leaves your scalp moisturizer and ready to style! It is very affordable and has the most amazing smell on the planet.
Nisa C.
Nisa C.
Waldorf , MD
This product has been a staple in my routine since my perm days. No matter how many times I try to leave it behind I always find myself going to search for it. It gives my hair a fresh feeling. If your hair is super dry or dull and in need of a pick me up, this product is for you.
I had really bad ends of my hair because of the way I brushed my hair and did it. I looked for a long time trying to find the right repair solution to help my hair. Once I used this one I knew I got the right one. My hair felt soft and silky like when it gets freshly cut.