BeautyHair ProductsORS
Hai Repair Nourishing Conditioner

ORS Hai Repair Nourishing Conditioner

by ORS

With banana and bamboo extract.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ORS Hai Repair Nourishing Conditioner!
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
ORS Hai Repair Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Pretti E.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Love this mask for my hair. Its nice and has a pudding like texture. Reminds me of and actual smashed banana. Hydrates and soothes my hair.
Tina L.
Albany, NY
ORS Hai Repair Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Tina L.
ORS Hai Repair Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Tina L.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
ORS Hair Nurishing Conditioner. Its Smells good enough to eat. I been usong this when my hair extremly dry. Summer months. I would like a gal size bottle woth a pump. Use as directed. Has many other product s for this line. Retail may vary local.
Alexa C.
Pittsburgh
My hair is very dry and damaged from years of dying but this conditioner leaves my hair soft and silky. I can brush right through my hair after a shower which I wasn't able to do before. It smells amazing! I love this stuff!
Ciara C.
Fort Worth, TX
ORS Hai Repair Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Ciara C.
I love this conditioner in conjunction with my oil! It leaves your scalp moisturizer and ready to style! It is very affordable and has the most amazing smell on the planet.
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
I purchased this in the packet. I was interested because of the banana since I know some people use it in DIY hair concoctions, and this may be an easier, less messy option. It smells nice, and works well. My hair wasn't too hard to detangle afterwards, and was soft.
clara S.
This product was ok for my hair but I was transitioning from relaxed to natural at the time. The most important factors I always consider with any conditioning product is the substance and how my hair feels during and after. For this particular one it is a very thick product which is great for but it left a heavy film feeling on my hair. I had to use a conditioner behind this one to soften my hair. Hope this helps.
Nisa C.
Waldorf , MD
This product has been a staple in my routine since my perm days. No matter how many times I try to leave it behind I always find myself going to search for it. It gives my hair a fresh feeling. If your hair is super dry or dull and in need of a pick me up, this product is for you.
I had really bad ends of my hair because of the way I brushed my hair and did it. I looked for a long time trying to find the right repair solution to help my hair. Once I used this one I knew I got the right one. My hair felt soft and silky like when it gets freshly cut.
Anastasia L.
Stone Mtn, GA
This is one of my favorite conditioners!! It leaves my hair feeling super soft and I love the smell of the bananas even though I was skeptical at first this is my go to conditioner! It is an awesome deep conditioner❤❤❤
member-6d1104a1c
Purchased the small pack. I like a really good deep condition, so I threw on washed hair with shower cap, cleaned did chores..probably had on for 2hours or so. Hair was super soft and very well conditioned..also has a nice smell. i liked so much I purchased the bottle. it is a little more expensive than the ors replenishing conditioner.

Looking for your answer?