BeautyHair ProductsORS
Curls Unleashed Shea butter & Mango Leave -in Conditioner 3549ml

ORS Curls Unleashed Shea butter & Mango Leave -in Conditioner 354.9ml

by ORS

Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Leave-In Conditioner: Conditions, detangles and defines curls Perfect for curly, wavy and kinky hair textures For natural curls

Dose this actually help curls come back to live after years off hair dye and miss treated hair colors
Start your review of ORS Curls Unleashed Shea butter & Mango Leave -in Conditioner 354.9ml!
Dmac M.
Nanticoke, PA
ORS Curls Unleashed Shea butter & Mango Leave -in Conditioner 354.9ml uploaded by Dmac M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this !! Definitely moisturizing & leaves my curls feeling great. I had to use more in the back where the more rough section is, but overall would definitely recommend!
Jasmine B.
Birmingham, AL
ORS Curls Unleashed Shea butter & Mango Leave -in Conditioner 354.9ml uploaded by Jasmine B.
This leave in conditioner has a thinner consistency that resembles lotion. It's very easy to detangle your hair plus it's great for refreshing or restyling hair. This is a water based leave in with shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil and mango. The one drawback of this product is the fact that it contains silicone (amodimethicone) which can build up in your hair over time.
Valenese B.
Sandy Springs, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
When coupled with shampoo it leaves my hair soft. As a leave in by itself my hair is manageable and light but my curls don’t pop. Nice smell. Affordable. Last for awhile. I would try it again, maybe the full line just to get the full effects.
Kelly F.
Bronx, NY
ORS Curls Unleashed Shea butter & Mango Leave -in Conditioner 354.9ml uploaded by Kelly F.
OMG i loooove this leave in conditioner!! It smells sooo awesome, just like candy! Lol plus my curls look great an defined. 😁👌🏽
Vanessa D.
Tucson, AZ
I've used this for my curls for a couple of months now. I do not use it every day, but when I do use it, it does leave my hair feeling soft and bouncy. I love the clean smell.
maya T.
Durham, NC
I've used this leave-in conditioner for a short amount of time, but since I've started using it, I have noticed that my hair has gotten softer! I love the packaging of this product, so that's a plus, too. I like the smell. Finally a product that doesn't smell gross! I use this product after I shampoo and condition, and the results are what I was looking for. It took me a while to find a leave in conditioner that I liked, and I'm hoping that this is going to be my go to!
DaLoveLEE1 E.
Kentwood, MI
This conditioner smells very good. It's a little on the expensive side. Unfortunately, it's not think and creamy enough for my hair. I used an entire bottle in a week.
Vemetris  D.
OMG!! Great product! It leaves my hair so soft and bouncey! You would love what it does for hair! #musthavefornaturalhair
melanie M.
Elmont, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Lotion texture, smells amazing. Decently priced. A little goes a long way. Leaves your curls looking natural and light weight. Doesn’t make your hair hard or flakey which is a huge plus for me. Will buy again
Jazmine N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Out of all of the leave - in conditioners this one is the best!!! It hydrates my hair , moistures it , and smells good!! Its a great detangler for my hair and makes it easier for me to manage my hair... MOST DEF RECOMMEND!!