BeautyHairHair ProductsOrganic Root Stimulator
ORS Carrot Oil Strengthening Hair Cream - 55oz

ORS Carrot Oil Strengthening Hair Cream - 5.5oz

by Organic Root Stimulator

Organic Root Stimulator® Carrot Oil.
Now with more shine!
Strengthens weak, damaged hair.

How well does this product work ? I've been wanting to try it for some time now..
Start your review of ORS Carrot Oil Strengthening Hair Cream - 5.5oz!
Bryanna C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of the best producs I have used for my thick curly coarsed hair. Usually when i would buy hair products my hair doesn't exactly show fast results for hair growth. However when i started using Carrot Oil my hair started to grow. It started to have more definition and within a month my hair grew at least almost an inch. My usual usually would grow half an inch in 2 months. I honestly would recommend this product. A friend of mines recommended it because i told her about my situation. So i recommend it for you.
Scheniqua H.
I use this mixed with shea butter after I wash and condition my hair to braid it....great combination especially for curly girls like myself it keeps it moisturized in braids for long periods of time....it smells wonderful and it has a creamy texture for easy smooth braiding. I recommend it to everyone especially my naturals. One of my top ten must haves for naturals.
Tierney W.
Macon, GA
Didn't care for this product..I didn't like the way if left my hair feeling. It was heavy, greasy and overall not a good product.
Littie G.
Canton, OH
This is a decent product, just didn't meet my standards. This keeps my hair from being very dry and there's no harsh smells.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
1,705 reviews
I've been using This for years. The smell isn't all that great but it does leave me hair feeling moistured and strong.
Shakira M.
1,075 reviews
Chardonnae H.
Chatham , England
This product is very effective for dandruff. It helps to recover dry hair. I would improve this product by adding information on what it can do. ORS Carrot Oil Strengthening Hair Cream - 5.5oz
Afeisha B.
Medley, Florida
This product helped my hair to grow when I did my big chop. Was very effective and easy to use. I mixed it with coconut oil. Item is very affordable and not too pricey. Very satisfied will recommend and purchase again