BY ORPHAN BARREL

A pillar of strength rooted in time and wisdom, Forged Oak was found while foraging through the historic Stitzel-Weller rickhouses. This Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey spent 15 contemplative years in charred American white oak barrels. Forged Oak is a statuesque whiskey with aromas of cedar, maple and vanilla bean that give way to seasoned woody notes of cocoa and young berries, ultimately leading to a long, dry finish of black pepper. see more...

Adam C.
Elizabethtown
Hands down one of the best bourbons I’ve ever had. You can taste the age and effort that went into this bottle. Deep oak char and Carmel flavors radiates throughout every sip in a way that’s not over powering. It’s rich, strong and leaves you with that warm Kentucky kiss that comes from a good strong bourbon.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!!!
Rianna A.
America
One of my favorite, go to drinks. This stuff is AMAZING and oh so tasty! Great on its own or paired with tonic and lime juice. Grab a bottle next time you hit the liquor store you won't be disappointed!
Jodi B.
spokane
This is really amazing complex whiskey especially for the price. The men in my family love this stuff Orphan Barrel Forged Oak Kentucky Straight Bourbon 15 Year Old
Kellie K.
Scituate, MA
Just purchased Forged Oak after trying it at a friend's house!  It is SO good! My husband and I LOVE it.  It has strong notes of vanilla, maple and cedar with a hint of smokiness that make it a great sipping drink. We have a collection of several Orphan Barrel bourbons on our bar cart right now, and our friends always ask for a tasting when they come over!
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Not my all time favorite, but still a good drink! I've only ever had this liquor straight, but I'm sure it's taste good I'm a mixed drink. The flavors not as rich as others that I've had.
jean S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Very excited to share this bourbon with friends over holiday parties and get togethers.  Its not one of the cliche bourbons and its fun to share new things with friends.  The flavor is full and warm.
sara m.
Saint Louis, MO
Love all the orphan barrel products i've tried, but this is one of my favorites - hard to get ahold of, and not sure it's worth the increasing price. However, if it's around, it's a great product!
Sara S.
Bardstown, KY
This is my absolute favorite of the Orphan Barrel series and the 170 plus other bourbons my bar carries. Because of the price and limited availability, I reserve it for special occasions!