BY ORPHAN BARREL

The Gifted Horse (115 proof/57.5% ABV) is comprised of 38.5% 17-year-old Kentucky straight bourbon, distilled at the Bernheim Distillery historically located at 17th and Breckinridge in Louisville, Ky., while operated by United Distillers. It also contains 51% four-year-old bourbon and 10.5% four-year-old corn whiskey, both produced at a high-quality distillery in Indiana. Initially, these individual whiskeys were stored at their original distilleries before being moved to Stitzel-Weller, where the mingling error occurred. The Gifted Horse¡¯s package design reflects the lucky fortune in discovering such a unique whiskey, featuring a lighthearted illustrative style, a horseshoe and the prominently featured Gifted Horse image. Hinting at what¡¯s inside the bottle, the weathered red label entices those to discover a whiskey bold and flavorful. see more...

Ashley C.
Lakeside
I can’t wait to get another bottle of Orphan Barrel Bourbon Gifted Horse . I live to pour myself a glass and let the layers of tests change as it warms up. Great price!
Jodi L.
Buna, TX
Very smooth whiskey! It's more like a sipping whiskey for me unless I add it to Diet Coke. It is very affordable. I bought it at our local liquor store. I only purchased it one time, so no I haven't purchased it again. Yes I'm very satisfied. Like I said it's a sipping whiskey!
Lindsey H.
Paris
Smooth going down and enjoyable and that says a lot for someone who rarely drinks whiskey. I've only had once at a social setting but will buy in the future!
Maddy C.
It’s very smooth when drinking straight. I prefer others to this. Very rich in color; I would drink again and recommend it also the price isn’t bad either.
Stephanie C.
It's very tasty and I use it with soda because I can not drink it so hard but my husband loves it, it's one of our favorite, totally recommended ...
Sam P.
We have tried multiple orphan barrels and wow! All are amazing but gifted horse is my favorite! So smooth and delicious on it's own.
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Janaína F.
Bahia
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go). We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases!!!
BARBARA R.
I liked it and am surprised by the review, though I also disliked the Promise of Hope and you all gave it 5 out of 5, so I'm guessing my palate is not on the same page as you all
Giovanna M.
bolivar
La mejor de el mercado! calificada 100% Muy bueno es este producto ya que no se consigue en todo el  cotinente